Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I browsed that cuck subreddit @theNEET posted about for like 30 seconds and I already feel physically ill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
047EBDF0 74EA 4B65 8C00 14110D90414F

233EB857 F225 456A 98F1 F50808F27897

C93C421B 2E76 4C7A B749 8028803FFAFC

Imagine being the child of a cuck relationship jfl. But seriously, wtf is wrong with these people??? @TheNEET Check this shit out bro

>sissified and used by bulls
Made me genuinely gag reading that

I remember the one time someone posted a crazy post from r/CuckoldPsychology here, I went to this sub, hoping I'd find material for more posts, but I got PTSD after reading like 5 first threads
I wholeheartedly hope these people are just elaborate trolls, I refuse to accept that people like this exist

Wat

God forgive us. We've destroyed the foundations which you envisioned married to be and replaced them with hedonistic pleasure as an Idol.

IT unironically sees nothing wrong with this

Ew. Just fucking EW.

also know as IT backup subreddit :feelskek:

:feelswhat::feelsohgod:

stopped using reddit after the liberal agenda became obvious tbh

I hope they are just larps, disturbing either way.

IT unironically sees nothing wrong with this
>you're not entitled to your wife's pussy, sweaty
I can 100% imagine an ITcuck writing this

Many ancient religious texts speak of doomed societies filled with all of this liberal degeneracy, usually with some sort of divine punishment following the outrage. Or total civilizational collapse following a long, gradual trajectory of general moral rot. In the Christian and Jewish traditions it's most famously the cities Sodom and Gomorrah that function as a warning and example of what absolutely to avoid at all costs.

In my New Atheist :soy :soy :soy phase I used to think these were silly fairy-tales, that places like that were metaphorical constructions - now I am not so sure anymore.

We'll be here to witness it.

Last edited:
I cucked myself today...to see if my wife still feels...
I focus...on the pain - the only thing...that's real.

We need nuclear war now it’s the only thing that can save us. Our a pandemic with a virus that kills 80% of its hosts. Either one really.

Jesus christ. And they call us pathetic?

Remember these subhumans are the ones trying to bully us at IT. Absolutely degenerate.