Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I called myself “big mama”, because I knew I’d be the oldest one there. (even white Chadlites can't racemax with older fat roasties)

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I think sometimes we are vulnerable to envying the 8+ guys that we tend to idealize their situations.

I'm not sure why... I think it's D+C tactics to keep men infighting, TBH.

Perhaps it's partially cope, because we like to pretend happiness is just beyond the curtain. That we'd only have to be a little bit better to enjoy happiness.

If we look at the situation of Brock Turner and Chanel Miller (formerly "Emily Doe") in the Stanford "rape" issue though, it paints a stark reality.

5d8cc1756f24eb329316e994

Even a popular athletic Chadlite who is generous enough to finger a girl before she puts out gets falsely accused of rape as soon as the discovery of female degeneracy risks ruining her fake reputation. Men readily assault each other at the drop of a hat, knowing they can get away with it, because only (alleged) assaults against foids get treated seriously.

Basically even if you are a chadlite, a woman who is several points below you is still not a safe investment. Being an 8 is no guarantee of happiness because a pair of 9s can just decide to beat you up while you're on top of a girl so they can become heroes:

5d88d8ce6f24eb561543fcd4

That can do this with impunity because they know foids don't want to admit to being degenerate sluts who beg to get fingered in alleyways, so if they start beating up an inferior male (even if he's just 1 point lower) they know the foid will back them up and cry rape (and probably help by feigning unconsciousness, as Chanel did) to save her reputation and get victimcred.

Mogging isn't just 8-10 chadlite/midchad/gigachad mogging the rest of us 1s-7s, it even occurs in the chadsphere and even chadlites can't consensually give a pity fingerbang to an older/fatter/uglier/non-white female who begs for his digit to warm up her gaping hole for his superior caucasian seed, because she is always plotting on how to upgrade to a higher tier of chad, as we can see happened here with the swedish PhD student cyclists Peter Lars Jonsson and Carl-Fredrik Arndt

he is not a chadlite tho

he is not a chadlite tho
How would you rate Brock Turner then? 7/10?

I think he's clearly ranked higher than whatever we would rate Chanel. She's got to be a 6/10 or worse.

Attachments

• BestLegg.jpg
    BestLegg.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 62
It just had to be the Swedes.

It just had to be the Swedes.
Reviewing some of their originally released photos, for a second I thought I might've fucked up and chosen the wrong pics...

original-grid-image-8454-1465322387-7.jpg
ot-chanel3meetingswedesfd.jpg
original-grid-image-8454-1465322389-12.jpg

It's actually kinda hard to recognize them at these angles, but it seems like initially the media released goofier older images of them when reporting them as the rescuers. At present time they are much more handsome.

Brock is a 5

Brock is a 5
That's silly, maybe a 6 but there's no way he just has average looks
TurnerAbs

those are above-average looks.

Keep in mind the general state of obesity in the united states, being ripped is worth something.

Out of disagreers only Alex has actually wagered a number, Yerb and Benj please clarify your own numbers for him and Big Mama