Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I came home from a long trip today and my mother said she hate me.

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
When I came home today I ate something and slept a bit. Then my mother came from work and greeted me with the words "It was so nice without you, no pig to make my apartment dirty and look for your own apartment, I don't feel like being with you." she became hysterical. When I told my sister what my own mother told me, she said that she just needed an outlet to vent. I told my sister that I'm pretty sure my own mother hates me. What do you think? Is this just an outlet so she can vent her frustration on me or does she really hate me?

Tell her that she was the disgusting slut that gave birth to a genetic defect

Cruel words no parent should say to their child.

Apropos calling someone a pig. I recently dreamt of my grandmother calling me a dumb pig in german :feelskek: when I remember it now it feels like real life, the dream was so realistic

Apropos calling someone a pig. I recently dreamt of my grandmother calling me a dumb pig in german :feelskek: when I remember it now it feels like real life, the dream was so realistic
du dreckiges schwein

Sorry your moms a cunt brah.

To me you’re the homie.

You should ask her why she bothered giving birth to you in the first place, if she hates you so much

You should ask her why she bothered giving birth to you in the first place, if she hates you so much
I asked before and she just said that she didn't owe me anything. She doesn't care at all

I'd look for my own apartment if I were in your situation, just make 100% sure you don't risk becoming homeless, there are thugmaxxers everywhere. I couldn't take that all the time. I don't believe jobcenter will sanction you that bad if you're still in school, which should be an acceptable reason over something they might suggest for you. Do they take the whole neetbux 100% off there if you refuse to do something for free? Here they can take maximum 40% from the local equivalent of burgergeld.
To me you’re the homie.

I asked before and she just said that she didn't owe me anything. She doesn't care at all
What a nasty peice of work she is, by the sounds of it. You should take more trips away and just ignore her, as much as is possible anyways

What a nasty peice of work she is, by the sounds of it. You should take more trips away and just ignore her, as much as is possible anyways
no family for my face:cryfeels:

When I came home today I ate something and slept a bit. Then my mother came from work and greeted me with the words "It was so nice without you, no pig to make my apartment dirty and look for your own apartment, I don't feel like being with you." she became hysterical. When I told my sister what my own mother told me, she said that she just needed an outlet to vent. I told my sister that I'm pretty sure my own mother hates me. What do you think? Is this just an outlet so she can vent her frustration on me or does she really hate me?
Get a job, move out, and ghost her.

My mother constantly tells me im the worst thing to happen to her life, you get used to it tbh, it only hurts the first dozen times

My mother is the same. Don't engage with her (don't talk to her whatsoever) and move out as fast as you can.

You should make her feel like shit also, don't give her the power

not everybody is a college graduate its not that easy for somebody to just move out.

Brootal. They do it for no reason too

can relate. my mum called me ugly once and used to tell me to kill myself when I'd misbehave as a kid. you need to move out asap

It's soul crushing to see the way some mothers treat their children.

move out and never talk to your mother again. the best and sane thing anybody would do.

Wow, white people are truly different. Why are Protestants so sociopathic?

long trip = fakecel

That's sad brocel. I don't hate you

(some years from now) "Hello, is this the cheapest and worst-rated nursing home in the city? Yeah, I have a curbside drop-off to make. No, I won't be visiting."

two options
a. she isn't your mother.
b. she is mentally ill.

My mother constantly tells me im the worst thing to happen to her life, you get used to it tbh, it only hurts the first dozen times
I'm sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up.