Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can Kill My Sex Drive by Thinking of a Woman's Sexual Past

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Whenever guys here post pics/gifs of slutty stuff, or whenever I see it on the Internet, I become aroused for a split second.

But then I immediately think about how that person has taken loads of dick, and been ejaculated on by all sorts of men, and it just annihilates my sex drive. I can also apply this to women in real life, although I don't "check them out" to the point of getting aroused in the first place.

Seriously, the thought of rubbing part of my body against an area of a woman that has been covered in all sorts of dicks and sperm is just revolting. I'd recommend you guys try it if you want to stop burning with desire.

ac.jpg

tehgymcel420 said:

These people destroy themselves. That's really the message of Christ. The savior from Sin, which is Death.

I feel sick and disgusted when I think of a womans sexual. It gives me anxiety

SOMCEL said:
I feel sick and disgusted when I think of a womans sexual. It gives me anxiety

Same here, I think of a resiviour of ripped rubbers

I just get harder when I think about a woman's sexual past. Pathetic but I can't help it