Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can sense my fathers disappointment tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
. He mocks me and thinks I’m stupid. He has an entirely different worldview than me. I can see it in his eyes that I am a failure. He’s not that bad but I don’t like him. Jokes on him though because he created an ugly son. At least my mother embraces my weirdness and accepts me. Do you like your parents?

Brutal. Yeah I like my father, he is a really nice human being all round tbh, although a bit too kind and accommodating. I am such a disappointment, and it will never improve no matter what I accomplish. I need a good roping.

My father is a boomer so he says even the nerdy guys eventually found wives and had families. I have to keep reminding him times are different now. Even normies wives are leaving them to ride big dick Chads.

I hate my father, he forces me to wagecucking

My father is an alcoholic who mocked me and favored my sister ever since I remember. My mother pities me and treats me like you would a wounded animal.

My father is an alcoholic who mocked me and favored my sister ever since I remember. My mother pities me and treats me like you would a wounded animal.
Lmao a wounded animal. That’s a good way to describe it.

I like my parents but I honestly don’t know for certain if they like me because we never interact

My dad was just the opposite ie he believed in me too much and my supposed ability to be able to do and get anything that I wanted so long as I’d apply myself to it.

Well while that belief and or advice may work and apply very well towards ones career path/employment it sorely fails in the realm of dating/pairbonding/etc.

I mean I can’t force a woman to love me or want to be with me after all.

Nor does being a hard worker or moral man move these stupid cunts to affection.

Nope.

Gotta be a trash talking jester maxxing fake it till you make it gym maxxing PUA on HGH and steroids whose climbed veritable mountains to ascend or win the genetic lottery and be a natural born Chad and not have to try at all.

Lmao a wounded animal. That’s a good way to describe it.

they disappointment

Same but i don't give a shit, he's an useless piece of garbage too

Brutal anecdotes boyos. I'll join in commiserating. Definitely a failure in my parent's eyes. They are perfectionists so I have a long history of disappointing them, simply because I've never met their standards for perfection.

My dad mercilessly mocked every single flaw I had to death. Besides criticizing, never did much as a dad. He was there in name only for the most part, never did anything with him.

My mom always favored my brother. Used to make fun of the fact I was not a dumbshit like her all throughout school. Belittled me at every turn and went out of her way to shit on the aspirations I had as a kid. A duplicitous woman, who never showed love or warmth.

Their worldview and values are entirely different than mine and if it were not for some inferior looks-related things that they passed down, I'd swear I was separated from my real parents at birth. No surprise that I really don't deal with them much now tbh.:dafuckfeels:

My father has lived an infinitely more chad-like life than me. He got a wife without betabuxxing and had a functional social life. He has outright told me that he thinks my life is sad. I am a disappointment in his eyes.

. He mocks me and thinks I’m stupid. He has an entirely different worldview than me. I can see it in his eyes that I am a failure. He’s not that bad but I don’t like him. Jokes on him though because he created an ugly son. At least my mother embraces my weirdness and accepts me. Do you like your parents?
He is trash, any father with incel son is.

He has outright told me that he thinks my life is sad.
Screen Shot 2016 08 01 at 123421 PM00

My father doesn't have high expectations tbh

My parents are nice folks.The main thing they failed into was raising me to be a man.
I was forbidden to go outside without being accompanied until i was 15, i would stay behind my 4 walls of a room when i wasn't in school trying to cope against the loneliness with what i have.
Needless to say, this took a huge toll on my sociability and mental health.

They raised me like you would raise a female, too passive too laxist too polite too high inhib. Sometimes i wonder if i am truly a man, i am obviously not a female but still.

It's like a raising a dog to behave like a chicken to the point where that dog is neither a dog nor a chicken.
I do not hate them, they failed on this aspect of their education but they are really good hearted people. I cannot hate them, i do like them, they know that my life is filled with loneliness and sadness.
I think they come to accept it even if it hurts them.

My father has lived an infinitely more chad-like life than me. He got a wife without betabuxxing and had a functional social life. He has outright told me that he thinks my life is sad. I am a disappointment in his eyes.
My dad lost his virginity when he was 18. He was no chad but at least he wasn’t a virgin
Brutal anecdotes boyos. I'll join in commiserating. Definitely a failure in my parent's eyes. They are perfectionists so I have a long history of disappointing them, simply because I've never met their standards for perfection.

My dad mercilessly mocked every single flaw I had to death. Besides criticizing, never did much as a dad. He was there in name only for the most part, never did anything with him.

My mom always favored my brother. Used to make fun of the fact I was not a dumbshit like her all throughout school. Belittled me at every turn and went out of her way to shit on the aspirations I had as a kid. A duplicitous woman, who never showed love or warmth.

Their worldview and values are entirely different than mine and if it were not for some inferior looks-related things that they passed down, I'd swear I was separated from my real parents at birth. No surprise that I really don't deal with them much now tbh.:dafuckfeels:
Brutal af brocel. Tbh the disappointmentpill is underrated

Somewhat tbh, both parents fucked up on different things

My dad lost his virginity when he was 18. He was no chad but at least he wasn’t a virgin
My dad was at 14-15, and with a 20yo stacy. He was constantly around the more popular crowd.

douchebag family is the worst

My father was a betabuxx its over for him

It’s your dad’s fault you’re an incel.

I never had a father figure because my chadlite dad dumped my mom after impregnating her and i was raised by my mom's family