Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t believe I am now 23 now.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I turned 23 a week ago and decided to post now about it. I have become an old man. As I get more and more elderly I am losing my youth.

as I get older and older I become lower in SMV to the point where you all mog me to death. I don’t have a license yet, I still live with my parents, I never had a job yet, I still have OCD and haven’t solved it yet, I am stuck with the same problems I dealt with for 4 years (my OCD) while inceldom is something I struggled with all my life. And I still haven’t succeeded. I now will be considered a mature student in college, and mature students are probably viewed as the “creepy older guy” who hangs out with 18-21 year olds. And I can’t ask out any college foids if I could because I would be assaulted or lynched for dating someone only a couple years younger.

Happy birthday.

I don't have a license either and I will probably never will and I'm older than you. It's over. I will desperationmaxx next year. If I fail to ascend I am roping fuck being an incel at 25 JFL at that shit JFL if you are older than 25 and haven't roped JFL AT YOU.

Have you started college yet?

I still think I’m only 20 sometimes, nothing has changed in the past years.

FUCK I hate aging. I still feel 14. The last 10 or so years have flown the fuck by.

Happy birthday.
Thank you. I’m old now
I don't have a license either and I will probably never will and I'm older than you. It's over. I will desperationmaxx next year. If I fail to ascend I am roping fuck being an incel at 25 JFL at that shit JFL if you are older than 25 and haven't roped JFL AT YOU.
i have a few incel relatives. Not a coincidence

I'm 24 in a few weeks. Time flies when you're mentally retarded. Happy Birthday btw.

I still think I’m only 20 sometimes, nothing has changed in the past years.
I still feel like I’m 12. But I am mentally 15
I'm 24 in a few weeks. Time flies when you're mentally retarded. Happy Birthday btw.
Last year of my early 20s, age 23
FUCK I hate aging. I still feel 14. The last 10 or so years have flown the fuck by.
Time has gotten by too fast ever since I began college

So you started at 18? That's a normal age to start college. I'll be 20 starting.
Aren't the people in your year around your age also?
My class of 2016 already finished college. I only am halfway done

I still feel like I’m 12. But I am mentally 15

Last year of my early 20s, age 23

Time has gotten by too fast ever since I began college
You thinking about making one last run? This is the deadline. Getting close to apprentice wizard.

Happy belated birthday

I turned 23 a week ago and decided to post now about it. I have become an old man. As I get more and more elderly I am losing my youth.

as I get older and older I become lower in SMV to the point where you all mog me to death. I don’t have a license yet, I still live with my parents, I never had a job yet, I still have OCD and haven’t solved it yet, I am stuck with the same problems I dealt with for 4 years (my OCD) while inceldom is something I struggled with all my life. And I still haven’t succeeded. I now will be considered a mature student in college, and mature students are probably viewed as the “creepy older guy” who hangs out with 18-21 year olds. And I can’t ask out any college foids if I could because I would be assaulted or lynched for dating someone only a couple years younger.
This seems to have been written by me, this has been my life for the last ten years or more , currently 35, how I wish I was 23 again. WHAT you say about studying with younger people is correct, I studied my last years of university with people of 22, 23. me being 29 years old !!! And that was torture, you are discriminated against by everyone, you are seen as a lazy or an idiot, really, life is disgusting

happy birthday and try not to become a wizard nigga

Imagine the last 4 years and how fast that went by. 10 more of those and youll be a wrinkly old sack of shit that will have forever missed out on fun youthful things

Oh right, yeah, you repeated a year.
What are you studying?
I repeated 1st grade not a year in college
This seems to have been written by me, this has been my life for the last ten years or more , currently 35, how I wish I was 23 again. WHAT you say about studying with younger people is correct, I studied my last years of university with people of 22, 23. me being 29 years old !!! And that was torture, you are discriminated against by everyone, you are seen as a lazy or an idiot, really, life is disgusting
How did people at uni treat you when you were 29?

Congratulations
&
My condolences
Kid...

Soon u will be 33 then 43 83 93 and then reincarnate as trucel
Same. I don’t think I have grow mentallty wise for last 10 years since 18. It’s like nothing changes

damn bro it never began for us

I'm 26 and plan to off myself once I turn 30.

JFL, didn't realize you're a fellow 97cel. Also, obviousy you can ask out 21 year olds still JFL, you can still get with 19 year olds and no one will bat an eye (except cucks).

""Happy"" birthday man.

The agepill is brutal. My 18th birthday is coming up in 6 months. Will be suifuel to know that I will still be a virgin at 18

JFL, didn't realize you're a fellow 97cel. Also, obviousy you can ask out 21 year olds still JFL, you can still get with 19 year olds and no one will bat an eye (except cucks).
21 i'll be fine, but 18-20 i'd get judged. but i really have a strong desire to date an 18 year old, not because i wanna "take advantage" of her. but because i missed out, and i wanna be able to experience what i never experienced during college.

I’m sorry brother. I’m 22 and starting to feel more and soul crushed , we have to be born into this world surrounded by surrounded by foids with no chance to experience the most desired pleasure

I’m sorry brother. I’m 22 and starting to feel more and soul crushed , we have to be born into this world surrounded by surrounded by foids with no chance to experience the most desired pleasure
i'm gonna be a 40 year old virgin

@Total Imbecile

Congrats. I hope your birthday went as good as it could.

The good thing is that you did not rope yet. Thats gotta count for something.

21 i'll be fine, but 18-20 i'd get judged. but i really have a strong desire to date an 18 year old, not because i wanna "take advantage" of her. but because i missed out, and i wanna be able to experience what i never experienced during college.
Just go for it (if possible), no one is really going to think a 23 is taking advantage of an 18 year old. If you were like 30 some simps might have questions, but other than that I don't think people would care.

I don't even have memories of what my life has been past 20 years old. It's so empty, I just know I coped using videogames but made 0 memory out of it.

college must be brutal i was withdrawn in the first year

Just go for it (if possible), no one is really going to think a 23 is taking advantage of an 18 year old. If you were like 30 some simps might have questions, but other than that I don't think people would care.
i remmber some faggot on twitter said he bullied his roommate for dating 18 year old at 22/23