Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i cant believe im still alone.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
23. white-ish. 3/10 with good hygiene. yes manlet but w/e. live alone. study CS to be on that 100K$/year salary. good person. got good weed plug. can cook. not a bad beard. nice gaming laptop. kind.

so why the FUCK im so alone.

i dont get this shit. okay i DID NOT win the genes lottery. no good face. no height. no big dick. SO? just because of that im trash to foids? HOW THE FUCK SUCH THING CAN HAPPEN.

i cant FUCKING BELIEVE most people my age right now chilling with their foid at home while im alone smoking 3 joints ALONE so far today. like wtf is this shit?
and my oneitis ofcourse upload a pic of her and her idiot piece of shit weak beard game cuck bf. FUCKING DEGENARATES.

FUCK.

:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

i hope corona win.

I’ll be your buddy if you want lol.

Indeed brutal ngl

3/10 probably. i have weak beard cant grow shit really not that i want to and lack girth

her bf is tall ofcourse. fucking whore

Of course you're alone, you're short & sub 8. Everything else is secondary.

You're ugly man , that's the problem

live alone.
foids don't care about this until they're unfuckable hags
study CS to be on that 100K$/year salary. good person. got good weed
careers are a scam. you'll be some variation of wageslave with variable amount of money to spend on electronics until you're one foot in the grave as a subhuman. Freedom and sex is the only thing that matters. Being a good person is irrelevant
i cant FUCKING BELIEVE most people my age right now chilling with their foid at home while im alone smoking 3 joints ALONE so far today. like wtf is this shit?
and my oneitis ofcourse upload a pic of her and her idiot piece of shit weak beard game cuck bf. FUCKING DEGENARATES.
Solved your mystery bud. I am in very similiar situation. Life just keeps passing me by, and I am seriously panicking.

Probably i will be til the end :feelscry:

foids don't care about this until they're unfuckable hags

careers are a scam. you'll be some variation of wageslave with variable amount of money to spend on electronics until you're one foot in the grave as a subhuman. Freedom and sex is the only thing that matters. Being a good person is irrelevant

Solved your mystery bud. I am in very similiar situation. Life just keeps passing me by, and I am seriously panicking.
Brutal.

short and ugly nobody wants you

western foids are a lost cause, if you have some money better go to another country where foids are poor and uglies and maybe you can have more % of ascending. If I could have some money I will do that.