Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't believe its my two year anniversary and I still haven't killed myself yet

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I still here? What is the point of posting all these blackpills when it will amount to nothing when we are dead in the future? When my copes run out what am I going to do next, I still get chills about knowing I will have to end it all one day. I know I barely post anymore because I spend the majority of my free time with anime and videogames trying to get the blackpill off my mind but I cannot. THE BLACKPILL HAS COMPLETELY CONSUMED MY MIND! I still can't shake these suicidal thoughts of knowing that I will be completely alone for the rest of my life and nothing will get any better from this point going forward.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! Why can't I fucking muster up the courage to kill myself after all the ramblings I've done about how much I want to disappear from this nightmare of a world.

Sounds like everything is under control

Sounds like everything is under control

Im saving up to seamaxx, im not gonna rope cos maby some technological advances might come like full dive vr or sexbot idk

Garbage threads like this belong on the main board.

Suicide is emotion-driven, an impulsive act without any control. If you still didn't kill yourself then there's a good chance that life didn't push you enough onto it.

I’m almost at a year here

But I had an unrelated mental breakdown waiting for the bus earlier.

Started tearing up uncontrollably and sobbing

Good thing there was no one around to see me do it

Chained smoked some Newport’s and calmed down

I’m honestly a lot less suicidal then when I first joined

I think it’s because I’ve been NEETing and don’t get as overwhelmed by the world as much since I hardly go out

im at a few months, this site has opened my eyes even more to the harsh reality that is dating in 2020

Suicide is emotion-driven, an impulsive act without any control. If you still didn't kill yourself then there's a good chance that life didn't push you enough onto it.

The harsh truth is the uselesspill, basically you are locked in NEETdom because you are a dumb, useless piece of failure that nobody wants to hire or smart enough to go to uni.(Worsened in 3rd world where basically there are no jobs whatsoever)
So:
1) You don't have money and have to be a lame parasite that everyone hates
2) You ugliness makes you something undesirable not only for women but for any social circle.

There are no copes left when you don't have any skills(art,musical or sports), and you must be forever locked in your house without opinion or anything like a prison.

I think it’s because I’ve been NEETing and don’t get as overwhelmed by the world as much since I hardly go out

I cried at a bus stop 2 days ago. What a coincidence. I had my covid mask on so it wasn't very obvious

Also, no one was around me either and I too relaxed after i pulled out a beer from my bag and drank it

Also, no one was around me either and I too relaxed after i pulled out a beer from my bag and drank it
I wish I had money for beer, I just don't cry, but I'm feeling lackadaisical, like nothing's worth it anymore.

I cried at a bus stop 2 days ago. What a coincidence. I had my covid mask on so it wasn't very obvious

Brutal

Yeah I get nervous waiting by myself which is weird because I never had a breakdown when I was at work being a wagecuck

Well yeah I have a couple of times but I hid in the washroom

todays was pretty bad I gotta start taking vitamin B to help with my serotonin levels

Brutal

Yeah I get nervous waiting by myself which is weird because I never had a breakdown when I was at work being a wagecuck

Well yeah I have a couple of times but I hid in the washroom

todays was pretty bad I gotta start taking vitamin B to help with my serotonin levels

Sorry to hear. Mental breakdowns in public are terrible.

Hardest part for me is the embarrassment of standing at a bus stop and seeing a bunch of normies passing by in their cars looking at you. But i cried in front of no one the other day because i was feeling very overwhelmed.