Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t believe some of you guys are capable of making friends.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m more worthless than giga spergs, neo nazis, pedophiles that want to fuck their sisters, bbc obsessed femdom cucks and anime obsessed troons that infest this incel forum.

I have a better personality than to deserve this.

Last edited:
I haven't had any friends since middle school, too many times for subhumans it's just acting as jesters to be made fun of with normies or to make them look better in comparison if you don't have a solid friend group from the start. Usually have to offer something anyways. :feelsohgod:

wanna be friends?

Bro just hang out with low tier subhuman men most aspies will befriend other aspies

I’m more worthless than giga spergs, neo nazis, pedophiles that want to fuck their sisters, bbc obsessed femdom cucks and anime obsessed troons that infest this incel forum.

Literally the only reason I have friends if because I happen to have kept contact with two people I knew since the equivalent of American middle school. I have driven away everyone else I have ever known. I think sometimes luck is a bigger factor than people give credit for. Socially I am a complete fuckup.

I feel you. I don't even have friends online yet.

It's pretty easy to be friends with other men, but finding a good friend is a difficult challenge.

What about your boyfriend @Incelius Savage

i cant believe people get laid here but there you go

cause ur ethnic racepilled. tbh even among ethnics it is over for you brutal. nothing else can be said ogre

personality
Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

don't worry @Zer0/∞ , i'm your friend

I’m a friendless man. You’re not alone.

I’ve talked to other people at my uni before but I can’t be friends with people who mog me. I don’t want to be friends with normies or people who have girlfriends. Then among the other subhumans, most of them are bluepillers or copers and it kind of pisses me off. Also I have no hobbies and don’t play vidya or watch anime so I can’t really relate to anyone. I don’t have anything to talk about. I just rot here and read books.

I would like to find another subhuman to be friends with irl who hates scumciety as much as me and we can talk about how much we hate foids and how much being incels has blighted our lives. But I guess I’m pretty unique

I’m a friendless man. You’re not alone.

I’ve talked to other people at my uni before but I can’t be friends with people who mog me. I don’t want to be friends with normies or people who have girlfriends. Then among the other subhumans, most of them are bluepillers or copers and it kind of pisses me off. Also I have no hobbies and don’t play vidya or watch anime so I can’t really relate to anyone. I don’t have anything to talk about. I just rot here and read books.

I would like to find another subhuman to be friends with irl who hates scumciety as much as me and we can talk about how much we hate foids and how much being incels has blighted our lives. But I guess I’m pretty unique
go rape stacy

Bro just hang out with low tier subhuman men most aspies will befriend other aspies
it's much harder to make friends when your height is significantly below average, it's only taller people like you who claim it to be easy

don't worry @Zer0/∞ , i'm your friend
Movie Film GIF by Raven Banner Entertainment

tired of getting mogged by these 10 post greycels talking about how they couldn't have sex with stacy for a 3rd time JFL and LDAR

it's over mang

it's much harder to make friends when your height is significantly below average, it's only taller people like you who claim it to be easy
Shorter people around me are usually the ones with the most friends their short stature made them low inhib and known amongst people

Same. Never began for us

Watch out for douche bag normies who want to be your pity friend. They aren’t your friends.

Watch out for douche bag normies who want to be your pity friend. They aren’t your friends.
Yes, that happened to me alot during middle school and high school. And it's hard to tell if anyone's friendship is genuine or not because of these fake friends from the past.

Zero idea how people make friends

No one really knows what it's like tbh

I've gotten lucky and made one friend this week, I did this in the library while studying. First time in 5+ years.

i thought you and incelius savage were friends?

Fakecel if you have irl friends

Nobody likes to be my friend irl due to my height and autism. But, it's so incongruous that I wasn't like that back when I was in my tween age. The more I grew, the more kids around me calling me out for my short height. The fear of being called short compelled me to stay at home as much as I could because of which I became socially inept and now I have no friends.