Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't believe that there are so many fat foids in the USA

B

bcroger

Major
SRS.
No femoid should be over 200 lbs. How disgusting and unlady like for a foid to be over 200 lbs. And now women are more obese than men (source) 60% of sheboons are obese, but around 40% of black men are.

I see 200, 300 and even some 400 black and hispanic women everywhere. I feel disgusted

Last edited:
Rehab room made a point on this that the bmi for men and women is the same in burgerstan (overweight), but women are supposed to have a lower bmi.

It's crazy, many zoomer foids have fupas and are built like bags of water, no firmness whatsoever, they do not take care of themselves at all. So not only do they age like trash inherently they also fall apart when they are still in their 20s.

and still have easy lifes than us

If you have noticed, many foids, especially SEA, bean, and others with a genetic predisposition have moon face going on from being fat. These foids have huge fat faces and always use filters.
:feelspuke:

Rehab room made a point on this that the bmi for men and women is the same in burgerstan (overweight), but women are supposed to have a lower bmi.

It's crazy, many zoomer foids have fupas and are built like bags of water, no firmness whatsoever, they do not take care of themselves at all. So not only do they age like trash inherently they also fall apart when they are still in their 20s.
Modern women are built like fatty meatballs with birth control and vaginal period discharge poop hole

If you have noticed, many foids, especially SEA, bean, and others with a genetic predisposition have moon face going on from being fat. These foids have huge fat faces and always use filters.
:feelspuke:
Look at how ugly the average black or hispanic woman is. Unless there is mass immigration from Russia and Ukraine to the USA (there likely won't be, sadly) or black fertility rated decline to the floor(go to like 1.2 or something( , and hispanic fertility rates go similar to whites(more likely based on recent trends) I can't imagine how ugly the average America foid will be in 100 years when whites are like 25% of the population.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back