Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't cope with natural selection, help me

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
If intelligence and IQ is good for the consciousness of the human specie, then why human females hate inteligence?

The worst carachteristics for the specie are the most desirable in sexual market
What's the logic?

Other variables at play. Intelligence doesn't correlate with money well, if anything it correlates less with money (you're more inclined to study then make money).

sexual selection=/=natural selection
today's reproduction is dysgenic

Intelligence correlates with PhD

I wouldn't say that they hate it, rather that they don't understand it.
Foid‘s don't think that far.

sexual selection=/=natural selection
today's reproduction is dysgenic

Ya natural selection just finds whatever is having the most reproductive success.

In our world that would be low-IQ, violent thugs, so natural selection creates more of them and females go for them.

Ya natural selection just finds whatever is having the most reproductive success.

In our world that would be low-IQ, violent thugs, so natural selection creates more of them and females go for them.
but this isn't natural
intelligence is not as necessary in today's world so the intelligent ones are being replaced

coz the world has changed buddy boyo :feelsrope:

intelligence used to matter. now the world require LESS AND LESS intelligent people, PROPORTIONALLY.

and proportionally being the most important point.

think about it, in the past, everywhere need a musician, a bar need a pianist, a high end restaurant need live music like violin (think the violinists on board Titanic).

with the invention of music recorder in early 1900s, the need for musicans dimished greatly. then we got TV, movies, tapes, mp3, internet, online music streaming etc....

now the world only need a handful of musicans compared to the past. most artists are "poor" by default, and tiny % become famous enough to rely on it, and even more tiny % become so famous they get all the money. musician is no longer a real job unless you make yourself famous (lots of luck)

painters for instance, got obsolate with invention of photography. thats why modern art is total shit, coz talent doesnt matter no more, u can never paint as good as photograph, so now bullshit "mind game" or "subjective valuation" is prevalent.

for all other talent requiring intelligence, its the same story. t

the world need LESS intelligent people as tech goes better.
Beautiful

Other variables at play. Intelligence doesn't correlate with money well, if anything it correlates less with money (you're more inclined to study then make money).

This is so false it's so fucking hilarious, IQ is the biggest predictor of success, even bigger than family wealth (at the moment of being born), online IQ "tests" are not legit
intelligence is not as necessary in today's world so the intelligent ones are being replaced
LMAO, quite the opposite, there is an ever increasing amounts of high skilled, high creativity/high G loaded jobs that no company can find candidates for because the average human is just not good enough
then why human females hate inteligence?
They don't, females hate nerds, most nerds are midwits thinking they are a big deal, truth is they aren't, ever wondered why people find some ugly dudes, incredibly charismatic? that's high IQ in action, you need at a minimum around 130 for the effect to really manifest (if you work in a social-heavy work), if you are in STEM, in my experience you need around 145 IQ to compensate your lack of experience with what I would call "high IQ intuition" :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
This is so false it's so fucking hilarious, IQ is the biggest predictor of success, even bigger than family wealth, online IQ "tests" are not legit

LMAO, quite the opposite, there is an ever increasing amounts of high skilled, high creativity/high g loaded jobs that no company can find candidates for because the average human is just not good enough

They don't, females hate nerds, most nerds are midwits thinking they are a big deal, truth is they aren't, ever wondered why people find some ugly dudes, incredibly charismatic? that's high IQ in action, you need at a minimum around 130 for the effect to really manifest (if you work in social-heavy work), if you are in STEM, in my experience you need around 145 IQ to compensate your lack of experience with what I would call "high IQ intuition" :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I think you are conflating success with money? The median PHD holder only makes about $100,000. I know people without degrees making that money. The job I was working at, I could make that amount of money.

What is the probability of an intelligent man founding a billion, fuck, even million dollar tech company? Nigh zero. I think you are deluding yourself on IQ.

Last edited:
I think you are conflating success with money? The median PHD holder only makes about $100,000. I know people without degrees making that money. The job I was working at, I could make that amount of money.

What is the probability of intelligent man founding a billion, fuck, even million dollar tech company? Nigh zero. I think you are deluding yourself on IQ.

This is peak midwit thinking right here, truly intelligent people don't bother with PHDs (unless you love your field that's it), they just make business and deceive brainlets, they are the kind of people that intuitively discover inefficiencies everywhere they go, and take advantage of it

You can't defeat natural selection.

I'm an intelligent guy through and through but hotties are disgusted by me.
Saad

This is peak midwit thinking right here, truly intelligent people don't bother with PHDs (unless you love your field that's it), they just make business and deceive brainlets, they are the kind of people that intuitively discover inefficiencies everywhere they go, and take advantage of it
So according to you, the people that make theories defining the universe aren't smarter than the cunts who go into business just because they make more money?
If you want to go be a capitalist go ahead. But don't pretend you are smarter than the engineers you employ.

Being a capitalist is about maximizing profit, it uses a different skillset. You have to actually give a shit about the subject. And say goodbye to a sleep schedule, because there are a million more cunts ready to claim your spot.

So according to you, the people that make theories defining the universe aren't smarter than the cunts who go into business just because they make more money?
If you want to go be a capitalist go ahead. But don't pretend you are smarter than the engineers you employ.

Being a capitalist is about maximizing profit, it uses a different skillset. You have to actually give a shit about the subject. And say goodbye to a sleep schedule, because there are a million more cunts ready to claim your spot.

You can easily compensate lack of raw intelligence in STEM by being extremely orderly and Industrious (especially by being orderly, using software like obsidian, notion and anki probably makes you perform like a specimen from another species compared to your average engineer)

But dealing with people in general takes more brain power, 145 IQ + people can just deceive almost any mortal into doing anything, they are able to speak so eloquently, precise and with so much deep that you would think their brains are connected to the internet.

Wasting that talent "progressing" science is truly a waste of time (unless you work in the anti-aging/medicine fields) :redpill:

LMAO, quite the opposite, there is an ever increasing amounts of high skilled, high creativity/high G loaded jobs that no company can find candidates for because the average human is just not good enough
yet they're being outbred by dumbasses
low iq people are pumping out babies far faster than ever before because this society enables them to
many problems in society would be fixed if everyone with sub 3 digit iq was removed

Chads reproduced and incels kept the intellectual part until die without any descendants, there were always people with bad genetic recombination

yet they're being outbred by dumbasses
You are talking like if that were a bad thing, the less intelligent people around the easier is to get a female, gen Z males are so fucking dumb that even ugly dudes like me are finally starting to get some chance with attractive females :redpill:

being smart doesn't help you get pussy

It does, you just are not smart enough.

Everybody on the internet think they are smart until they have to actually interact in real time without the help of software, most "nerdy" males become unable to actually stand out from the crown, females are not interested in your uber specific niche specialization, to be considered "smart" to a female you not only need to have knowledge in basically every subject she knows or is interested about, you have to become like an human wikipedia, you need to know stuffs she hasn't even realized she wants to know yet, essentially you need to be a polymath, all of this has to be coupled with pretty good common sense, nice voice control, you have to juggle all this in just a fraction of a second, constantly building really solid sentences without pauses.

Has any female ever said to you "wow you are really interesting", or "I learn so much thanks to you!"?

If you haven't it means you are not as smart as you think you are, even if you are ugly females do in fact acknowledge your intellect, and they can't help but at least want to subconsciously give you a chance, because females desire powerful genes and you have successfully proven you can compensate your lack of good looks with sometime else

If only I didn't have such a high standards I wouldn't be here

Last edited:
It's impossible to get laid in college if you're an intelligent 5/10 , 5'11" white male.

It does, you just are not smart enough.

Everybody on the internet think they are smart until they have to actually interact in real time without the help of software, most "nerdy" males become unable to actually stand out from the crown, females are not interested in your uber specific niche specialization, to be considered "smart" to a female you not only need to have knowledge in basically every subject she knows or is interested about, you have to become like an human wikipedia, you need to know stuffs she hasn't even realized she wants to know yet, essentially you need to be a polymath, all of this has to be coupled with pretty good common sense, nice voice control, you have to juggle all this in just a fraction of a second, constantly building really solid sentences without pauses.

Has any female ever said to you "wow you are really interesting", or "I learn so much thanks to you!"?

If you haven't it means you are not as smart as you think you are, even if you are ugly females do in fact acknowledge your intellect, and they can't help but at least want to subconsciously give you a chance, because females desire powerful genes and you have successfully proven you can compensate your lack of good looks with sometime else

If only I didn't have such a high standards I wouldn't be here
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

coz the world has changed buddy boyo :feelsrope:

intelligence used to matter. now the world require LESS AND LESS intelligent people, PROPORTIONALLY.

and proportionally being the most important point.

think about it, in the past, everywhere need a musician, a bar need a pianist, a high end restaurant need live music like violin (think the violinists on board Titanic).

with the invention of music recorder in early 1900s, the need for musicans dimished greatly. then we got TV, movies, tapes, mp3, internet, online music streaming etc....

now the world only need a handful of musicans compared to the past. most artists are "poor" by default, and tiny % become famous enough to rely on it, and even more tiny % become so famous they get all the money. musician is no longer a real job unless you make yourself famous (lots of luck)

painters for instance, got obsolate with invention of photography. thats why modern art is total shit, coz talent doesnt matter no more, u can never paint as good as photograph, so now bullshit "mind game" or "subjective valuation" is prevalent.

for all other talent requiring intelligence, its the same story. t

the world need LESS intelligent people as tech goes better.
I think is the opposite

World need more scientists, programmers, engineers, [UWSL]creative entrepreneurs....[/UWSL]

Just lurking through your history here, so we did have that kind of interaction huh? Your personality is certainly that of an introverted engineer

Last edited:
"Reb. There's a nigger under the table!"

Intelligence isn't good for creating more babies (what nature wants first and foremost) compared to raw looks or raw strength (when rape was allowed). Intelligent beings realize the futility of it all and often don't even reproduce (Nikola Tesla)

Last edited: