Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I can't even enjoy the little things

last_man

last_man

miserable presumptuous no talent
Everytime I try to cope with some video games or other meaningless hedonistic distraction, I can't even enjoy it because I can't stop focusing on how lonely and sad I am. I was playing some XCOM today and nearly started crying in the middle of it because i'm so depressed

i fucking know that feeling man it fucking sucks

You need better games my friend and some alcohol or drugs:feelzez:

Happens to me a lot. There are times at which I don't feel like doing anything at all.

yeah, same here...
I begin a game in a "good" mood and usually end up depressed, frustrated and angry. The thing that most fucking destroys my soul is playing with couples... i lose my mind and throw the game just to annoy them usually :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
But some sexual references (and games, films and books are filled with them nowadays) are also pure suifuel...
Chad´s life :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I've been sitting here for hours and hours trying to think of something that could bring me the slightest amusement or distraction right now. No luck yet. :feelsbadman:

Its-the-little-things...1.jpg

Lately I’ve been losing all interest in things that used to make me happy. Video games, guitar, basketball. They no longer give me any joy. Most days I just lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I wish I could turn back time and enjoy those frivolous activities again.

You need better games my friend and some alcohol or drugs:feelzez:

I used to do a lot of drugs, it takes the pain away for a bit but you're still fucking depressed

This slaps so hard with me! Even my favorite foods that I used to love are starting to taste like ashes in my mouth:(

I get this feel too, sometimes randomly, sometimes because something triggers it.
Today, for example, I was trying to watch the movie IT (2017), but literally could not bare it due to the young, innocent love in it. Knowing I've missed out on that crushed me, and I had to turn it off midway through and read a plot summary online.

Turns out that was a good decision, because Bill runs up to Beverly at the end and they kiss (pic related).
PwTufxqv19H
Mqdefault

You gotta be under the influence of drugs

XCOM, great taste OP, I really hope they do a third game

What is your avatar? Looks like some Geiger artwork, I like it.
The Chozo Statue from Metroid and still the main character of that game represents the Amazon cumsluts that emasculate me with what I can never have:( :( :(

The Chozo Statue from Metroid and still the main character of that game represents the Amazon cumsluts that emasculate me with what I can never have:(:(:(
Hahahaha, right.
Damn. I gotta play the Metroid games someday. They named the boss, Ridley, after Ridley Scott, who directed Alien, which heavily influenced the Metroid series, and Geiger done concept art and was part of the special effects team for Alien, so, my guess was related, in a roundabout way, huh. :feelsmega:

Hahahaha, right.
Damn. I gotta play the Metroid games someday. They named the boss, Ridley, after Ridley Scott, who directed Alien, which heavily influenced the Metroid series, and Geiger done concept art and was part of the special effects team for Alien, so, my guess was related, in a roundabout way, huh. :feelsmega:
You are correct... The Metroid series was highly influenced by Alien with the whole horror movie in space concept...Ridley’s reveal is always accompanied with ominous sound effects and he has perpetrated the most heinous acts in most of the games... One of my favorite series of all time...