Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't even imagine myself in a situation where I am happy.

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
Simmering in hatred and disgust has made it impossible for me to remain sane. Earlier in my life, I used to cope with my loneliness by imagining dream-like scenarios where I'd have a happy family, or where I'd be good-looking — but for some reason, I can't do it anymore. I feel miserable every time I imagine myself as even remotely happy; suffering, on the other hand, is relatively more acceptable to my brain.

I think I'm now a detached observer of myself. Every time I imagine myself in 'those' dreamlike scenarios, I feel I am watching someone else — someone far more handsome, suave, better, intelligent and astute—— enjoy his life, while I rot in the corner. It feels as if there's a hole inside my chest. It aches, and day by day, the hole swallows me from within, sucking every inch of happiness I could ever even hope to achieve. I feel no joy, no remorse, only envy and disgust. It's over.

It gets way easier when you consider life as something that needs to be survived rather than enjoyed.

It gets way easier when you consider life as something that needs to be survived rather than enjoyed.
If thinking like that was enough, you wouldn't be here, nor would this site be active 24/7.

I think people in our life position have gotten used to the loneliness to the point where anything else became unthinkable. After years of suffering in bleak loneliness, I had to change my ways. The desires had to stop - it's not by any means an easy thing to do, I'm not even implying that. So, I started looking into ways on how to detach myself from the world even further, but more importantly I started looking into ways to stop desiring women. The pain had to stop. I couldn't bear it anymore, and as I said, it's all because we desire. So, I came up with the the idea of dedicating a hate hour for women each week. And that's an hour where let my misogyny go rampant and I record it on my phone. Every time I feel attracted to women, I play that recording to remind myself of their vileness. Moreover, I browse normie platforms like Twitter to see what foids have to say about us; and 99% of the time it's negative. That too, raises my misogyny levels to a maximum.

If thinking like that was enough, you wouldn't be here, nor would this site be active 24/7.
Obviously thinking like that doesn't happen when you snap your fingers. I assume it takes years to fully believe that and think like that.

I think people in our life position have gotten used to the loneliness to the point where anything else became unthinkable. After years of suffering in bleak loneliness, I had to change my ways. The desires had to stop - it's not by any means an easy thing to do, I'm not even implying that. So, I started looking into ways on how to detach myself from the world even further, but more importantly I started looking into ways to stop desiring women. The pain had to stop. I couldn't bear it anymore, and as I said, it's all because we desire. So, I came up with the the idea of dedicating a hate hour for women each week. And that's an hour where let my misogyny go rampant and I record it on my phone. Every time I feel attracted to women, I play that recording to remind myself of their vileness. Moreover, I browse normie platforms like Twitter to see what foids have to say about us; and 99% of the time it's negative. That too, raises my misogyny levels to a maximum.
Hate hour. Interesting. Thank you for the idea.

Earlier in my life, I used to cope with my loneliness by imagining dream-like scenarios where I'd have a happy family, or where I'd be good-looking — but for some reason, I can't do it anymore.

I do this all the time, I really hope that it doesn't go away for me.

I do this all the time, I really hope that it doesn't go away for me.
Time draws out like a blade. One day, you'll know what it feels like to observe yourself as a bystander. Your vitriol will be constant, sharp and unending.

Every word here is relatable

U can also feel neutral without feeling unhappy or happy. U just go through life numb.

It's better then feeling miserable all the time because u can't get your shot of happiness.

You can't be truly "happy" once you're blackpilled

Simmering in hatred and disgust has made it impossible for me to remain sane. Earlier in my life, I used to cope with my loneliness by imagining dream-like scenarios where I'd have a happy family, or where I'd be good-looking — but for some reason, I can't do it anymore. I feel miserable every time I imagine myself as even remotely happy; suffering, on the other hand, is relatively more acceptable to my brain.

I think I'm now a detached observer of myself. Every time I imagine myself in 'those' dreamlike scenarios, I feel I am watching someone else — someone far more handsome, suave, better, intelligent and astute—— enjoy his life, while I rot in the corner. It feels as if there's a hole inside my chest. It aches, and day by day, the hole swallows me from within, sucking every inch of happiness I could ever even hope to achieve. I feel no joy, no remorse, only envy and disgust. It's over.
Blackpill depression is caused by becoming sane to this cruel world