Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't get rid of the ball itch I have. I've showered and went over it like 3 times but I can't get it off.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Every conceivable method to cleaning them, I've done. What am I supposed to do next, use a fucking power washer? Corrosive acid? Anything to get this cucked itch off my balls so it can stop torturing me.
Like just get this shit off me already. It makes me wanna grab my knife and start slicing at it.
I'm so tired of this fucking itch and I can't get rid of it, it's so cucked.

Have you tried turning them off and on again?

Buy jock itch spray and use it twice a day for a couple weeks

It could be a sign of an infection (not STD though, so not serious)

Very Inceldom, much Discussion.

Every conceivable method to cleaning them, I've done. What am I supposed to do next, use a fucking power washer? Corrosive acid? Anything to get this cucked itch off my balls so it can stop torturing me.
Like just get this shit off me already. It makes me wanna grab my knife and start slicing at it.
use the cream whores use for yeast infection it could help... I used it once when I was rottmaxxing and didn't shower for a month and my balls were stinking even after showering it actually fixed it, it's like an anti fungal/ anti bacterial cream... good luck

Fuck any whores?

I had ball itch before, just keep cleaning it and everything and you’ll be good.

AA19342D 6058 4BBB 8782 7163AB0D06E0

Buy jock itch spray and use it twice a day for a couple weeks
Do this OP. You have a fungal infection. It’s annoying to deal with. And wear looser underwear

I had a pretty bad case of jock itch one time. It's impossible to itch it away.

You need to buy jock itch (anti fungus) creme. There is no other option.

it might be eczema brah try hydrocortisone cream instead, worked for me

When I have it I use zinc oxide and nistatin cream before going to bed.

And I apply alcohol twice a day ( in the beginning it hurts like hell).

You might have a fungal infection from the sounds of it. If this is the case moisture and sweat will be the biggest issue/ will make it worse. Make sure it's clean and dry before applying ointment. You can get cream ointment or powder sprays. Be careful fungal infections can spread to different locations so wash your hands if you use them to apply ointment. Also using Boric acid tablets and eating yogurt can increase the good bacterias and speed up the process of getting rid of it.

Use a potato slicer