Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I CANT MAN I JUST CANT

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
EVERY DAY I MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW I CANNOT LIVE THIS SHITTY LIFE ANYMORE
I FEEL LIKE GARBAGE
ONLY KICK IN MY LIFE ARE DRUGS

I CANNOT BARE THIS LONLINESS MAN,I JUST NEED A WARM HUG FOR FUCKS SAKE:cryfeels:
PEOPLE ALWAYS RESPOND WITH:You will get over it thru years but I CANNOT WAIT:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Im too much of a pussy to rope

Stop doing drugs, get better copes.

SAME NIGGA sometimes i just want to fight someone. dont need to win or even land a painful blow i just need to exorcise my rage
maybe emulate that one scene in fight club where the mc fucks up angel face cause he 'felt like destroying something beautiful' :feelsohh:

Drugs are objectively the best cope if your not straight edge
Take a xan op
They're good, but when they become your main cope it's fast track to losing all enjoyment.

SAME NIGGA sometimes i just want to fight someone. dont need to win or even land a painful blow i just need to exorcise my rage
maybe emulate that one scene in fight club where the mc fucks up angel face cause he 'felt like destroying something beautiful' :feelsohh:
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Drugs are objectively the best cope if your not straight edge
Take a xan op
Im benzo addict
I feel the same way everyday
same,actually I started feeling this since I got into puberty (at 13),now Im 20....every day is just worse and worse
even more blackpills,rejections,honestly I wish I could hindu max and meditation max....and spend my entire life like that
but I have ADD so meditation longer than 0.3 seconds is impossible

Last edited:
Do you have any purpose in life?

brutal life. dont rope bro, HANG in there

I dont know what to tell you, it doesnt get any better but it does get calmer with age.

brutal life. dont rope bro, HANG in there
HANG FOR WHAT?HANG IN THIS HELL?????Like anything is going to get better anyways lol:smonk:
It can only get worse

I dont know what to tell you, it doesnt get any better but it does get calmer with age.
Cant wait man.....Im at peak....I missed teen years,now even some retards are having kids or getting married at fucking 20-22....Im missing on everything in life.....everything
Rope is the ultimate destination for bottom feeders like this. :fuk:
And when I rope,people would just think:oh incel roped cuz he couldn't get pussy or friends.....

Cant wait man.....Im at peak....I missed teen years,now even some retards are having kids or getting married at fucking 20-22....Im missing on everything in life.....everything

And when I rope,people would just think:oh incel roped cuz he couldn't get pussy or friends.....
I wasted my best years on playing videogames and basketball, its not like i had any options, like you im afraid of roping.

Just get outside bro. :soy:

Just get outside bro. :soy:
Had a phase where I would cold approach every day (even tho I was heavily blackpilled) just cuz I was soo extremely desperate....probably worst era of my life

I FEEL LIKE GARBAGE

I CANNOT BARE THIS LONLINESS MAN,I JUST NEED A WARM HUG FOR FUCKS SAKE:cryfeels:
PEOPLE ALWAYS RESPOND WITH:You will get over it thru years but I CANNOT WAIT:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Do you have family?

Try getting closer and spending more time with them. It’s a good cope I find.
I live with my parents,they sometimes take me to coffee shops or field trips....don't think we can get any closer
I just love them too much
They are the only sunlight passing through bars in this prisoncel called inceldom

Drugs are objectively the worst cope because they make you addicted and most likely will fuck you up even more.
Really depends on what drugs. I use marijuana occasionally and it never hinted at a slight of addiction. If anything, excessive marijuana use (pretty much like binging like on fast food, etc.) has made me give it up for months. Nowadays I only smoke every month or two and it's a good cope.

Really depends on what drugs. I use marijuana occasionally and it never hinted at a slight of addiction. If anything, excessive marijuana use (pretty much like binging like on fast food, etc.) has made me give it up for months. Nowadays I only smoke every month or two and it's a good cope.
That's good for you, but not everyone has the willpower to control their drug use.

Drugs are objectively the worst cope because they make you addicted and most likely will fuck you up even more.
Half this forum wouldn't be on here so depressed if they just popped a xan

Half this forum wouldn't be on here so depressed if they just popped a xan
IM A BENZO ADDICT
DONT LISTEN TO HIM
GOING INTO WD IS HELL ON EARTH WITH THIS SHIT

I live with my parents,they sometimes take me to coffee shops or field trips....don't think we can get any closer
I just love them too much
They are the only sunlight passing through bars in this prisoncel called inceldom
Same, those are the exact thoughts I have about my parents.

That's good for you, but not everyone has the willpower to control their drug use.
What I'm saying is, marijuana and LSD don't addict as much as opiates and so. I'd say getting addicted to weed is as likely as to alcohol or tobacco.

Spend some money(if you have it) on a PS5 or gaming PC or the newest Xbox or Switch and vidyamax.
Getting lost for weeks in Skyrim or Witcher really is a great cope, you even forget about your own life and feel good if you accomplish stuff in the game.

Had a phase where I would cold approach every day (even tho I was heavily blackpilled) just cuz I was soo extremely desperate....probably worst era of my life
I've lived these moments too. When you get 10 rejections and you really feel like you're undesirable, you understand that it's over.
The only real solution is to leave for a country in the Far East, like Thailand, and to get together with a Thai woman who is interested in your money for example.

But for that, you have to be extremely motivated by this idea and manage to put all the bad feelings aside by saying to yourself "my work will not be rewarded in my country, but one day with enough money I will move somewhere else where my money will be enough for a foid to "like" me".

It's sad but real and unconditional love doesn't exist for people like us.

I FEEL LIKE GARBAGE

I just posted about this in another thread, your need for human affection is a weakness, if you don't fix that weakness you will continuously get hurt.
But here is the problem, human contact is rooted very deeply inside our brain so fixing it is hard, I'm currently through your same situation and I'm trying to find a way.
I'm on anti anxiety pills and anti depressants, they help, at least I feel relaxed and weirdly happy XD, it's like your life is shit but you still feel happy. But the need for a girl is still present. I'm looking for a way to fix this an be sure that I will post it here when I find it.

Some stuff I already tried:
*Alcohol: ruins your life
*Conditioning into being transgender to access to the same benefits of girls: I am too big, huge frame so it wouldn't work, i didn't really tried this, just tought about it but it may work for small guys, why it may work? Because it's scientifically proved that everyone has a bit of attraction to the same gender so it's about stimulating that part, also once you start taking hormones your mind will probably change.
*Gym: it works but you need to get addicted to it, for me it takes around 2 weeks of going every day 2 HS, the last time I tryed it I had to stop for personal reasons but I'm already trying again. I think that it works because your focus moves from girls to your body, i mean, you will be very busy doing your diet and training to think about girls and it can become a really strong addiction.

IMG 20220104 140932

This is op btw