Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Can’t Orgasm.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Horror Story Time:
Imagine if masturbation for men did not exist and the only way to orgasm, no matter what, was only through the approval of women first. End.
I haven’t had an orgasm in like 2 Years Now (can’t remember) i just nut and nothing happens. No post nut clarity or orgasm.

I can’t even get full after eating either.

Last edited:
@Rivened @Zer0/∞

High levels of overness

Bro get on some TRT

If I couldn't coom I would immediately launch myself off a building. Cooming is the one simple pleasure I have.

If I couldn't coom I would immediately launch myself off a building. Cooming is the one simple pleasure I have.
I can still get pleasure from masturbating but not to the fullest extent

@NoLooksNoLife

Fuck off, chico

Depends if i can afford it every month or want to. I’ll have to see. I’m gonna go on a diet first
Diet can actually make an impact, also bodyfat levels being too high or low could trigger low T

If this shit world wasn't such a cesspool of gynocentric bullshit I am very positive that your condition and the effects it has on your everyday would have been resolved appropiately, meanwhile trannies are getting options of neetbux for existing and none give a shit about men who even suffer even less than you

After hearing this I am amazed at how much the human psyche can handle, this is the stuff of living nightmares! :shock:

I can still get pleasure from masturbating but not to the fullest extent
The closest I've felt to this was after jacking off more than twice and taking a piss actually felt better than the orgasm

Also I wonder if the lack of feeling could allow you to endurancemaxx easier, this may spark the curiosity of some hole

The never getting full thing is a slippery slope, I would probably get fat as fuck if that were me! I'd probably spicy foodmaxx more than I already do

I haven’t had an orgasm in like 2 Years Now (can’t remember) i just nut and nothing happens. No post nut clarity or orgasm.

I don’t feel pain, because my central nerve system is damaged. You could shoot me and i would die from blood loss, but i wouldn’t feel any pain.

Restrain from fapping, cumbrain.