Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't pick up my burrito without encountering WMAF couples. I don't wanna live here anymore. Society is proud of their inhumane disregard.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I just got back from the tacqueria and encountered two WMAF couples waiting in line.

One was a fat white dude around 5'8 and the noodlewhore was a skinny 5'3 4/10 (my looksmatch). The other was a 7/10 5'11 white dude with an athletic build 190 - 200lbs ish and the noodlewhore with him was 5'5 and a 7/10. That dude looked like he was in the marines and could easily kick most peoples ass. Long muscular arms, big hands and a big fist.

After a whole afternoon of playing world of warcraft, masturbating, and thinking about how awful my financial situation and life is in general, I decided to order some mexican food but they are no longer with grubhub/doordash/uber eats so I have to go there and pick it up.

That fucking stung me. The only good thing was that there was a couple of non-Whites waiting in line and that they were able to witness what I saw and what the workers saw. How is this fair? Surely they must've saw and felt some pity for me as I walked in and noticed them. They were probably wondering how I would react as a lonely Asian male walking into a restaurant and encountering two WMAF right in front of me.

I wanna move out to bumfuck central california where all of the red Trump voting counties are. I just can't fucking take it anymore. I'd rather get called chink and have my life threatened regularly than live in the bay area where lots of Asians live near affluent liberal whites. Who genuinely don't give a fuck about how hard we Asian men have it and proceed to make it worst. They know what they're doing is bad because I can see those WMAF immediately turn their heads away when I first notice them and they notice me.

I hope you guys are fucking proud of what you guys done and the very least I ask of you is that you don't condemn me for being bitter, miserable, frustrated, extremist, and disillusioned.

I should have known better than to go outside on a weekend in the bay area ESPECIALLY since today was around 90 - 95 degrees.

But then again I know that someday things will get better as American society sinks further and further to meaningless irrelevance because of their dwindling numbers of the core group.

Last edited:
I wanna move out to bumfuck central california where all of the red Trump voting counties are. I just can't fucking take it anymore. I'd rather get called chink and have my life threatened regularly than live in the bay area where lots of Asians live near affluent liberal whites. Who genuinely don't give a fuck about how hard we Asian men have it and proceed to make it worst.

tbh virtue signaling white liberals are insufferable.

They know what they're doing is bad because I can see those WMAF immediately turn their heads away when I first notice them and they notice me.
Better than them laughing but yeah it would be nice if those wmaf couples just ignored you instead of looking at you funny and in a condescending way.

I hope you guys are fucking proud of what you guys done and the very least I ask of you is that you don't condemn me for being bitter, miserable, frustrated, extremist, and disillusioned.

I should have known better than to go outside on a weekend in the bay area ESPECIALLY since today was around 90 - 95 degrees.
It's shit like this that keeps you coming back to this site man. It's understandable especially when if you even talk in the slightest way about how you find it weird there's so many wmaf couples you get shamed and might get called an incel nowadays ngl[/QUOTE]

this reminds me of when I was in line at Chipotle and this woman in front of me said to the cashier "Yeah I'll be getting two burritos, my boyfriend is 6'3 he eats a lot haha"

Af is not African female?

Now i want a burrito!

this reminds me of when I was in line at Chipotle and this woman in front of me said to the cashier "Yeah I'll be getting two burritos, my boyfriend is 6'3 he eats a lot haha"
Hopefully he gets pissed off and beats her ass with his 6'3' of muscle and she gets put in the hospital and she goes to jail to bail him out because she loves chad so much and she gets her ass beat again and the cycle goes on for 50 years until they both die.

I just got back from the tacqueria and encountered two WMAF couples waiting in line.

One was a fat white dude around 5'8 and the noodlewhore was a skinny 5'3 4/10 (my looksmatch). The other was a 7/10 5'11 white dude with an athletic build 190 - 200lbs ish and the noodlewhore with him was 5'5 and a 7/10. That dude looked like he was in the marines and could easily kick most peoples ass. Long muscular arms, big hands and a big fist.

After a whole afternoon of playing world of warcraft, masturbating, and thinking about how awful my financial situation and life is in general, I decided to order some mexican food but they are no longer with grubhub/doordash/uber eats so I have to go there and pick it up.

That fucking stung me. The only good thing was that there was a couple of non-Whites waiting in line and that they were able to witness what I saw and what the workers saw. How is this fair? Surely they must've saw and felt some pity for me as I walked in and noticed them. They were probably wondering how I would react as a lonely Asian male walking into a restaurant and encountering two WMAF right in front of me.

I wanna move out to bumfuck central california where all of the red Trump voting counties are. I just can't fucking take it anymore. I'd rather get called chink and have my life threatened regularly than live in the bay area where lots of Asians live near affluent liberal whites. Who genuinely don't give a fuck about how hard we Asian men have it and proceed to make it worst. They know what they're doing is bad because I can see those WMAF immediately turn their heads away when I first notice them and they notice me.

But then again I know that someday things will get better as American society sinks further and further to meaningless irrelevance because of their dwindling numbers of the core group.
Based and high iq

Brutal. You live in JBW central.

I live in the Bay Area

Honestly living in the bay area as a ricecel sounds horrible. Why do you live there?
I'm stuck here until I can find another job. I was in a position to leave a couple of years ago but not now.

Imagine polluting superior caucasoid genes with gook trash. Exactly what the Jews want

You should have put a knife in her spinal cord (in rainbow six:siege)

I would rather use tachanka’s mounted lmg to execute her
Ahhh... brings me memories. When i played with my friend and someone shit talked us we just executed them this way: Friends puts lmg and i put rook armor. When asshole picks armor he gets stuffed with lead :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tfw asian girls reject me :cryfeels:

Ahhh... brings me memories. When i played with my friend and someone shit talked us we just executed them this way: Friends puts lmg and i put rook armor. When asshole picks armor he gets stuffed with lead :lul: :lul: :lul:
I remember the days when I used to troll with a guy I met in the game. I always just headshotted a random guy with the lmg while blasting soviet music in the game chat. The guy who trolls with me would just make fun of the guy I killed by calling him shit. Those really were good times. :feelsPop::feelsPop:

I remember the days when I used to troll with a guy I met in the game. I always just headshotted a random guy with the lmg while blasting soviet music in the game chat. The guy who trolls with me would just make fun of the guy I killed by calling him shit. Those really were good times. :feelsPop::feelsPop:
81c852139e68ab2539e078d34e867c552c650a8d_hq.jpg

Stop leaving your house I never leave mine anymore for reasons just like that

Life is brutal for us ethnic men :feelsrope:

Brutal. I'm kinda glad I live in Germany where you rarely encounter WMAF.

Bro what's your stats?

What tacos did you get?

JFL whiteoids fall for the tight pussy, submissive asian gf meme. Asian women are fucken crazy.

They know what they're doing is bad because I can see those WMAF immediately turn their heads away when I first notice them and they notice me.
It’s been the opposite in my experience, wmaf go out of their way to make their degeneracy known to me. Usually by being extra touchy when they see a ricecel like me.

noodlewhores really are the women of women. they take classic foid behavior and ramp it up, and they are especially hostile or passive aggressive to ricecels.

more like two BRAGittos