Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't remember the last time i was happy

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
All there ever was, was depression and anxiety from having to cut grass/rake leaves/pick fruit just to help with the rent/moving house to house/stressing about being on welfare and cant work then come home to a drama filled family and my family never cared to talk to me. The last time i was happy was in quarantine and maybe when i was 8 years old.

I found peace in video games, my life was no different either

I was never happy or sad really. My whole life is and was just a blur.

Nothing wrong with doing farming work. I didn't have any complaints.

I am very rarely actually "happy", but I can feel good sometimes when my anxiety subsides, and when I feel proud of something I've done, or when I laugh at something I found genuinely funny

I am very rarely actually "happy", but I can feel good sometimes when my anxiety subsides, and when I feel proud of something I've done, or when I laugh at something I found genuinely funny
This sums up how I feel too. I would say moments without anxiety are rare enough that it's sort of become my benchmark for happiness. I know it's not real happiness though, just contentedness. Maybe it's cope but I tell myself most people rarely feel happy.

Sometimes I get to be happy then I remember I’m an ugly autistic guy who‘ll never a gf. And my happiness disappears

I am very rarely actually "happy", but I can feel good sometimes when my anxiety subsides
Same, even when im happy about something theres this melancholy in the back of my mind. Peace and quiet makes me feel more carefree and forget about life problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back