Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't run any game.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I see so many theories and games here, but i can't run or apply any of them.

"Just be white", "Run the BBC game", "Just be tall", "Run the kpop game", etc. I'm too trash that i can't run any of those games to save my incel ass.

I can't even run "just be deformed game".

It's fucking over for me.

thank you for referencing my just be deformed thesis

That shit is irrelevant to were you live.
sure, you are not the best looking dude - but you are not too ugly for arrange marrige.

That shit is irrelevant to were you live.
sure, you are not the best looking dude - but you are not too ugly for arrange marrige.
"Arranged marriage" lmaooo. Who makes you think any woman would agree to marry my ugly, short, bald ass ? Trash like me are doomed to die alone and there's no changing that.

"Arranged marriage" lmaooo. Who makes you think any woman would agree to marry my ugly, short, bald ass ? Trash like me are doomed to die alone and there's no changing that.

Another less than average female that need a provider.
Betabux game is legit in the third world, and it was the way that most males throughout history got to reproduce.

You are not special as you think you are, boyo.

Run brony game at ponycon

uk_ponycon_cosplayers_by_pinkamoone-d6p1uvm.jpg

I saw the title and was prepared to come here with advice regarding installing drivers and DirectX.

I don't know what shit you're talking. I don't run any "game", "bro", I'm no PUA.

It's not like i specialize in being a slayer or something. I specialize in being a trash.
I also suffer from autism.
you don't specialize in being trash, and lookism is less potent in the third world.
You can continue and shitpost here untill the end of days or you can complete your education, get a good job and betabux a less than average virgin femoid.

Yes, It's that easy in the Third world.

I also suffer from autism.
you don't specialize in being trash, and lookism is less potent in the third world.
You can continue and shitpost here untill the end of days or you can complete your education, get a good job and betabux a less than average virgin femoid.

Yes, It's that easy in the Third world.
It's not just about my face, my height and balding are disastrous death sentences. And women here hate me, i know it. And why the fuck would i betabux a used whore after she fucked around with chads left and right before she marries me ? And she'd cuck me anyways, so it'd be pointless and would do more harm than good to me.

It's not just about my face, my height and balding are disastrous death sentences. And women here hate me, i know it. And why the fuck would i betabux a used whore after she fucked around with chads left and right before she marries me ? And she'd cuck me anyways, so it'd be pointless and would do more harm than good to me.
You live in egypt were tinder game is not a thing and slut shaming is.

You can keep telling yourself that looks is as importent in the 3rd world like its importent in the west but you are coping hard.

unlike many guys here who are screwed to hell and back because hypergamy, you live in a place that ugly guys are getting marriad to virgin women all the time, and by eygpt standarts you are not that bad.

You live in egypt were tinder game is not a thing and slut shaming is.

You can keep telling yourself that looks is as importent in the 3rd world like its importent in the west but you are coping hard.

unlike many guys here who are screwed to hell and back because hypergamy, you live in a place that ugly guys are getting marriad to virgin women all the time, and by eygpt standarts you are not that bad.
Yeah, ugly guys, but not ugly, short, bald guys. Women here are more heightists bitches than the west. And hair here is a basic requirement to look human as a young guy. It's fucking over for me even in a 10th world country.