Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't sleep.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
I feel so dead. I lay down, toss and turn for so long,i just cant sleep. It's 4:43am, i should have been to bed like 6 or 7 hours ago. If i don't fall asleep im going to go through yet another 38+hour day. Im suffering.:feelsbadman:

Not being able to sleep is legit one of the worst things out there, my brain cannot work if I lack sleep, and often I find myself so tired in uni sometimes that my eyes are barely open lol

yeah same here bro. im wide awake and i got to be up at atleast 12 to run errands.

Insomniacel here also, and yeah it does suck. I hate feeling like i need deep sleep, then when i try to i just can't. Of course if i want to stay awake for something in particular then that is also impossible.

Not being able to sleep is legit one of the worst things out there, my brain cannot work if I lack sleep, and often I find myself so tired in uni sometimes that my eyes are barely open lol
Ikr. I feel like im ready to sleep at the worse time's of day, if i dont sleep at that moment then i just cant sleep.

Sleep when you can man.

GwmqsYA.jpg

Ikr. I feel like im ready to sleep at the worse time's of day, if i dont sleep at that moment then i just cant sleep.

Maybe you could try sleeping pills? They used to help me fix my sleep schedule

Well now its 6:02, no sleep fo me today:feelsautistic:

Do you use blue light filter? Zeitgebers easily distrup circadian rhytmn.

Do you use blue light filter? Zeitgebers easily distrup circadian rhytmn.
I love ya bro, but man, everytime you post i have to google words lol. Are you a legit doctorcel or just a high IQcel?

Neither, i am a philomathcel and polymathcel ; )!
Good stuff, im still working on my times tables :). If you need any broscience tips i'll help you out though:feelsokman:.

Seems like a common cel trait. Tfw tired af but not able to fall asleep.

have a few drinks of alcohol, it will help.

I sleep too much. Nap every 8 hours. Go to sleep for 10