Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't stay focused for more than 10 minutes on anything important

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I spend all day mindlessly browsing this forum, youtube, and 4chan. what's wrong with me

You’re a retard that’s what no offense man

This is a truecel trait ngl

I got the flu.

Unless you have ADHD or something, there are ways to mitigate the impact of being terminally online. Namely, cutting down your usage. I am sure you already know this though.
if i'm not online what else would I be doing? No, I'm not going outside. I don't want to get mogged and see chads with their gfs. it just makes me depressed

Reading, exercise outside (yes, going outside is a must - I do not care about your insecurities. Getting fresh air is a great remedial approach to peace of mind). You can still go online, just be more intentional with your usage. Don't watch junk if you will just forget about it minutes later. Curate your experience online, as I have. Curation is key.

You are the main character. If you wish to torture yourself, so be it. Make your living experience a little more tolerable.
i will try this thanks

I spend all day mindlessly browsing this forum, youtube, and 4chan. what's wrong with me
same here OP. I can barely concentrate on my job
hope they won't fire me soon

It's just being low IQ. I've always had the same problems.

10 mins is a long time btw

Im retarded too ngl