Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t t stand my lieutenant

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
In her eyes I’m a pathetic beta incel and it’s even worse cause we got the same age. We could have been classmates and she would have bruttaly rejected me which would make me extremely depressed and suicidal. It’s a good reminder of why I am an incel, I’m just not man enough for this stuff, I don’t have the magic gene to have sex.

Stopped reading right there, why are fragile foids in the military? :feelsUgh:
She isn’t fragile, she is tougher than she looks. Would definitely beat me up

She isn’t fragile, she is tougher than she looks. Would definitely beat me up
Foids still shouldn't be in the military. She gon get raped when WW3 breaks out

Foids still shouldn't be in the military. She gon get raped when WW3 breaks out
ONCE WW3 BREAKS OUT INCEL SOLDIERS WOULD GET TO CREAMPIE FOIDS PUSSIES IN THE MILITARY :feelsLSD:

IMAGINE CAPTURED FOID SOLDIERS SEX SLAVES :ahegao:

INCEL KOMMANDO finishing off IT foids once INKLER UPRISING succeeds :feelsdevil::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

in videogame chivalry 3 unreal engine 5

In her eyes I’m a pathetic beta incel and it’s even worse cause we got the same age. We could have been classmates and she would have bruttaly rejected me which would make me extremely depressed and suicidal. It’s a good reminder of why I am an incel, I’m just not man enough for this stuff, I don’t have the magic gene to have sex.
If a war starts she will be begging to leave the country while the men will be forced to stay.

Attachments

• d7wo4fgpbbf41.jpg
    d7wo4fgpbbf41.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 10