Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I cant understand IT's logic

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
when they keep saying:
"if you hate foids so much"
than how come you don't:
become gay/ignore them/stop talking about them.

where do they make the jump to the conclusion that 2 different brain skills are one of the same?!

it's like saying:
if you like food so much how come you chew it to a mush and eat it?

or even
if you hate the rich elites so much, how come you are moneymaxing?

its gas lighting because their foid questions come prepackaged with some unestablished assumption.

Dont try to derstand them, they are dumbo mumbo

I find it funny because they're the same people who would fucking SCREECH if someone insinuated that sexuality was a choice. But it's fine for them to mock people by using that same argument. Hypocrites

pretend they dont exist, that way it would be more insulting if us virgins wont notice these fucking retarded trannies and cumskin fagwhores

They don't have brains

Hate is formed due to the state of foid privilege, their denial of it, hypergamy, moral degeneracy, widespread discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, and all that; that in no way leads to a conclusion that no one can ever be attracted to them as part of biological urges for own benefit of pleasure, or that it is wrong to wish for a future in this does not happen to ascend, foids not carrying the same modern traits... :feelsclown:

They cannot come up with any legitimate argument against the blackpill, so they make up meaningless rhetorical sentences to justify their delusional coping and further their incessant obsession; JFL at thinking they're legitimately going to formulate any logical arguments. :feelshaha:

I find it funny because they're the same people who would fucking SCREECH if someone insinuated that sexuality was a choice. But it's fine for them to mock people by using that same argument. Hypocrites
Exactly. Won't lie though, I'd absolutely love it if, whenever they tried that "If it's so easy to hook up with guys and so hard to hook up with girls, why don't you guys just date each other:soy::soy:," somebody simply asked why don't faggots and trannies just become normal if they are so scared of discrimination and changing your sexuality is so easy.

The chimpouts would be hilarious:feelskek:. I actually remember various Western conservatives doing something sort of similar back when the gay marriage stuff was talked about, saying that of course faggots have the same marriage rights as others, the right to marry someone of the opposite sex:feelskek::feelskek:. Libtards were going crazy whenever that was brought up:feelshaha:.

just remember that it's pointless to talk to the brain-dead subjects