Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I can't understand why I was bullied at school

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
Now I'm almost 19, and I can not understand why I was bullied at school, I have a version that it was because of my short stature and lean body (at that time), but looking at some of my bully, some of them were the same height and weight as me, then I come to mind that I just do not NT, but the funny thing is that in the group were also quiet kids like me, and some of them normally communicate with my enemies, I often bullied and called to fight, in general I do not understand anything.

Thinking back to my high school days, for some reason I attracted a lot of unwarranted aggression

Now I'm almost 19, and I can not understand why I was bullied at school, I have a version that it was because of my short stature and lean body (at that time), but looking at some of my bully, some of them were the same height and weight as me, then I come to mind that I just do not NT, but the funny thing is that in the group were also quiet kids like me, and some of them normally communicate with my enemies, I often bullied and called to fight, in general I do not understand anything.
I've heard so many times that "kids are just really mean" but this is some bluepilled load of shit :feelshaha: everyone is just mean to each other but kids have no filters so they are basically less hypocrites about it.

Because you were physically weaker ( short and skinny).
In the case with your pairs ( same weight and height ) because you were high inhib, you couldn't fight back and stand up for yourself to stop the bullying.

If other kids see that you are either weak physically or mentally, the latter meaning that you can't verbally fight back, they are just going to go ham on you to secure their own place in social pecking order and to feel better about themselves.

In the case with your pairs ( same weight and height ) because you were high inhib, you couldn't fight back and stand up for yourself to stop the bullying.
If other kids see that you are either weak physically or mentally, the latter meaning that you can't verbally fight back, they are just going to go ham on you to secure their own place in social pecking order and to feel better about themselves.
As I said, there were other weak kids in my class, but for some reason there was no provocation at them, but it was only in my direction, and I even injured one of my haters a couple of times, but I was still disrespected.

Okay, I guess I'm cope after all, I'm really very weak physically and short, and on top of that I have an infantile face and I'm pretty weak-willed (and at school it was as much as possible).

I got bullied for my height. Whenever they made fun of me, my height was the topic. Middle school was basically people saying I was short 24/7

If it was active bullying, and not just ignoring/being left to be a loner, and your bullies were the same size as you or smaller, then you were pretty much allowing them to bully you.

If it was active bullying, and not just ignoring/being left to be a loner, and your bullies were the same size as you or smaller, then you were pretty much allowing them to bully you.
From the beginning it was active, and as I grew up it changed to passive, and by the end of school nobody cared about me anymore.

As I said, there were other weak kids in my class, but for some reason there was no provocation at them, but it was only in my direction, and I even injured one of my haters a couple of times, but I was still disrespected.
Then the only reason is because you are the ugliest one or autistic.

Then the only reason is because you are the ugliest one or autistic.
Besides me, there was a diagnosed autistic boy in my class whose appearance was much worse than mine, he got all the violent shit he could possibly get, and I truly felt sorry for him.

your non nt

non chad .

weird or watever these normie fucks dont like about people

Besides me, there was a diagnosed autistic boy in my class whose appearance was much worse than mine, he got all the violent shit he could possibly get, and I truly felt sorry for him.
That is it. You get bullied because you are physically weaker and being ugly/ mentally ill make it worse. Also most bullies are low tier normies or blue pilled incels who try to make themselves feel better by bullying weak people.

middleschool and highschool are basically giant genetic contests for males. any male with even the slightest physical flaw is a potential target for bullying. those with the most flaws are targeted by males with fewer flaws.

This,kids wants to be as high as possible on the social ladder,they'll do whatever it takes to get there (like bullying weaker kids,etc).

:yes:

Okay, I guess I'm cope after all, I'm really very weak physically and short, and on top of that I have an infantile face and I'm pretty weak-willed (and at school it was as much as possible).
are u ethnic? being ethnic or shitskin also boosts ur chances of being bullied

middleschool and highschool are basically giant genetic contests for males. any male with even the slightest physical flaw is a potential target for bullying. those with the most flaws are targeted by males with fewer flaws.
big truth. especially low tier normies bully incel tier men to gain social dominance status

you said you were quiet? i wish i learned early on that in this world if you are not the aggressor you will be the victim. sad but true. especially with femoids, never let your guard down around them

if you are

• male
  • short/ugly
  • autistic
you won the bingo and there's at least a 90% chance of getting teased at school

Some kind of translation error, I mean that I was often bullied and wanted me to fight
you have to stand up for yourself. You will get into trouble but don't give a fuck about that. Fight them. I did it. The worst that will happen you'll get to jail and if in jail someone want to fuck you up you will repeat the process. It is the only way if you don't want to be bullied and I DID IT MYSELF! I got now cases going on because of that because I beated up some people

Assuming ceteris paribus, the person who is least likely to fight back, and/or most likely to take abuse without retaliation is the one who will be targeted the most. Every other day I cringe at myself for not throwing a table at my oppressors or at least doing something. Every time I would fight back I got sent to the head of year office. Meanwhile Chad was protected by everyone. Also I was the only black male there in my year group (rest got expelled or left to another school) at the college and I understand how black males are supposed to move in this institutionally racist society and the stereotypes that you should not play into.

let's be real-- you were bullied because you look like some fag that can't defend himself

You had no back up.

Even lions get attacked by hyenas or wild dogs if they are alone. You needed a friend