Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant wait to die

T

TheyStarveUs

Self-banned
-
It's going to be such a relief. It's going to be an escape from this unfair, cruel world. Death its the ultimate equalizer, and it can't come soon enough.

It's going to be such a relief. It's going to be an escape from this unfair, cruel world. Death its the ultimate equalizer, and it can't come soon enough.

Incel trait when your only comfort is death.

it will be the best thing to happen to me too

Incel trait when your only comfort is death.
Are you into demons?
Download 5 15

I am not no, I choose this name because I am half iranian and edgy. Heavily into black metal. But I'm not into witchcraft or any of that stuff. I see you're into LaVey Satanism? (Your pfp)

Edit: I retract my statement about your pfp being from LaVey Satanism. I was wrong.

Boyooooooooooooooooo; I'm sorry to scare you, yet I've seen enough Ghost shows now to know that when we die we can spend eternity where we spent most time at places alive. Ghost portals from one area to another. Unless someone brings us to the light

I even saw a disabled ghost continue to use a wheelchair once.

Last edited:
I yearn for death on a daily basis.

Eat kinder chocolate that shit puts any nigga in a good mood

Honestly, thinking about it too makes me feel much better.

Same. Having a gun is comforting

Im waiting on death it hasn't come yet but soon it will

I know mate, I know, what is better? To live a life filled with misfortune, to be disrespected and looked down upon despite it not having been your choice? The truth is death is a sweet release from a curse of existence. You'll hear other say "oh! How a joy life is!" and the truth is it is not, it has never been a life of fairness, love or brotherhood. When you die, make your peace, lay your head and rest. You don't have to fight for your daily bread, nor wonder and wait for the end of the human race.

Be at rest, I pray you well, and may your eternal sleep come.

I dreamt of dying today...There was a gigachad who was having fun with me and then all of a sudden he kicked me off a building and I woke up.

Give your life to Christ. While God disdains those who destroy his temple, he understands the soul. Those that are saved will be guaranteed their greatest fantasies in Heaven.