Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I can't wait to have an ugly wife that has 500 bodies

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can't wait to turn 30 and betabuxx some ugly used up slut with over 500 bodies & 5 kids, just to get starfish sex 2 times a year in an open marriage. I deserve this as a subhuman incel freak.

I can't wait boyos!
251675026-obese-woman-very-fat.jpg

0d9.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to turn 30 and betabuxx some ugly used up slut with over 500 bodies & 5 kids, just to get starfish sex 2 times a year. I deserve this as a subhuman incel freak.

I can't wait boyos!

0d9.jpg
Ok

I can't wait to turn 30 and betabuxx some ugly used up slut with over 500 bodies & 5 kids, just to get starfish sex 2 times a year in an open marriage. I deserve this as a subhuman incel freak.
thats all life has in store for us, better forget about womyn and cope choosing Volcel life

Sorry, she's wealthy LTN-only. Improve your personality, incel. :feelsUgh:

The worst thing is that it really is what globohomo want us to think

I'm afraid that as the economic situation deteriorates and foids become more desperate, many among us who have decent paying jobs will succumb to this. You may think it won't happen to you, but when a man has not once in his life received genuinely positive attention from women, even a wicked, used up succubus coming onto him may be too much to resist. If it ever happens to you, remember the blackpill and ask yourself whether you're being tricked.

thats all life has in store for us, better forget about womyn and cope choosing Volcel life
That's true. We need to find good copes. Thankfully, they're only getting better.
They're eventually going to get so good that even men who can have sex will give up on women.

That's true. We need to find good copes. Thankfully, they're only getting better.
They're eventually going to get so good that even men who can have sex will give up on women.
Unnamed

I can't wait boyos!

0d9.jpg
I want hunting season for landwhales and simps

Who says you even are going to get this as an incel, JFL :feelskek:

it's really over

You ready to betabuxx 300lbs single mothers and their 6 kids? @Incelius Savage

You re a volcel every curry is a volcel because they want white stacies and not their pajeetas
Curries are Med, Meds are White, Looksmatched

Even for that you'll have to jobmaxx, looksmaxx and socialmaxx

I want a wife that has had so many abortions that her pussy became a haunted mine

I can't wait boyos!

0d9.jpg
Don't forget she will take all of your money too

based, we need INCEL clubs, MGTOW clubs, BLACKPILL clubs

Worst pill ever.

Usa 1958: average martial age 20.8, a lot of them virgins.
Europe martial age mostly 22-23 around 1970.

Europe today: Ireland 34.8, Sweden and Norway 33, Spain 33, Germany 32, England 32, France 32. The reason the last three are just 32 is because of the muslim citizens. Most of them have double digit body count.

In 2 geberations we went from marrying 20 years old with 0-2 body count, to hambeasts fkn behemoths who went through the cock amusement park a few times.

I can't wait boyos!

0d9.jpg
le based

It's either this or dying alone for most of us.

I'm preparing myself for the life of solitude. It's already been said miryad of times, buf if you haven't been able to attain love during your teen years, the adult relationships simply aren't worth it, because the possibility of replicating the most authentic form of romance, that you've missed out on due to being a genetically underpriveleged subhuman, isn't plausable at all.