Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t wait until realistic sexbots are available and affordable

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I’m a slightly short (5'9.5), unattractive guy with a facial rating of about a 4/10, receding hairline, very pale skin and terrible bone structure. I can’t date and sleep with the women to whom I’m actually attracted (a non-fat 3 to 4/10 or better...which isn't asking for too much IMO) and can’t bring myself to form committed relationships with the sporadic old and obese landwhales who did actually dangle me a carrot on dating sites.

Access to slim, attractive sexbots will improve my life immeasurably, but not 100% (you can't beat the real thing).

I’ll bang away my resentment towards the women who’ve always dismissed me and stop raising the hopes of fat women beneath my own standards.

I see this as a win/win for everyone.

I can't wait til Catgirls become real

If they're realistic they won't want you.

I can't wait til Catgirls become real
Harriott

Biocunt will have a few (retarded) words before any of that ever happens.

LPOui

They’ll be super exspensive, only wagecucks can afford.

I won’t be alive by then

Robots will enable us to get revenge on the globalists who trashed our birth rates with feminist and upskilling time wasting life delaying bs.

Me and some friends are planning to make one. Absolute lifefuel.

It's one of the few things keeping me going, I hope they have advanced AIs too like in blade runner.

Women will 100% ban them
full

How the fuck will they ban DIY 3d printed silicone molded sexbots lmao.
Round up all guys who don't have a girlfriend to report their actions to.

It's funny holes say only losers who they don't want are after sex dolls, so why the panic?

Access to slim, attractive sexbots will improve my life immeasurably, but not 100% (you can't beat the real thing).
Future sexbots will mog all sub6 foids.

Theres already a sexdoll brothel, keep your hopes up

tbh i think quality VR will both get here faster and be preferable to weird dolls in your house

tbh i think quality VR will both get here faster and be preferable to weird dolls in your house
You can't feel anything in vr except your hand. The new dolls are able to warm up their holes.

'realistic sexbot' is an oxymoron