Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't watch any girl streamer

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over
They are retarded and chat is full of cucks suscribing and donating her, just because she has a pussy. I was trying to watch one but it is impossible, I hate them so much.

I know it's nothing new, but it's insane brocels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Plus there is NOT A SINGLE female streamer that makes quality content. they're too low IQ to do so. even first time male streamers have better content than females that have been streaming for years. all they do is show their tits for the cuck soyboys and they go crazy and donate to them lol

Watching streamers is cringe

Why would you want to? They’re garbage even if you disregard their gender.

Plus there is NOT A SINGLE female streamer that makes quality content. they're too low IQ to do so. even first time male streamers have better content than females that have been streaming for years. all they do is show their tits for the cuck soyboys and they go crazy and donate to them lol
Facts
Why would you want to? They’re garbage even if you disregard their gender.
Because she joined to a team that I usually watch on Twitch, everyone went to her channel to see who the fuck she was and yeah, I couldn't stay for more than 2 mins

I refuse to enter any streams.

Don’t understand why people even like watching others play games

The ASMR thots on Jewtube are basically the same concept.
They do it for the mulla.
Easy views because wahmen have vaginas, and a load of simps to orbit that subscribe bar.

i sometimes go and observe them the orbiters and this foid streamer who has been streaming for 7 years. i remember seeing many of the same names then and still they are in there. almost every one is a man. some even have said in her stream to come live with them. they donate thousands to her for YEARS. its insane.

i sometimes go and observe them the orbiters and this foid streamer who has been streaming for 7 years. i remember seeing many of the same names then and still they are in there. almost every one is a man. some even have said in her stream to come live with them. they donate thousands to her for YEARS. its insane.
Brutal. Imagine spending your time and your money in someone who doesn't give a fuck anybody but money and ego

Whenever (((jewtube))) recommends me a video from a foid, I control click open it in a new tab, leave a dislike, and then go back and tell (((jewtube))) I'm not interested in the channel, and not to recommend me anymore from them. Sometimes I'll leave a scathing comment, too, but since I kinda suck at insulting people, I don't usually bother.

Only good streamer is SmallAnt, friendly and reads comments unlike supercilious toilets.

Most if not all of them, are totally dull and uninteresting to watch. The only reason they break through is the sexual misery on twitch and the morons who have not understood that if they spend their time watching a girl play, it's because they are incels and it's society's fault and the power they give women that they spend hours in front of their screens instead of enjoying their lives to the fullest.

Most if not all of them, are totally dull and uninteresting to watch. The only reason they break through is the sexual misery on twitch and the morons who have not understood that if they spend their time watching a girl play, it's because they are incels and it's society's fault and the power they give women that they spend hours in front of their screens instead of enjoying their lives to the fullest.
Exactly, it's even more messed up with how much simps donate and then seeing how much money some of these dull streamers make

Jfl at thinking about that option

JadeyAnh - thousands of viewers because she's 'pretty'

Attachments

• jadeyanh.jpg
    jadeyanh.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 9
How could you watch them in the first place?

I only watch streamers for in game drops like tarkov has been doing but i refuse to give foids my view

Watching and giving them money is the most stupid and cucked thing you can do

I can't watch any streamer because they're all retarded and my internet is very expensive.