Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I catfished a tranny and its funny

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
I used a picture of a chad on tinder and a tranny who added me and I thought it was a foid at first and the tranny told me he loves me what should I say. I wanted to troll real foids but none of them cared about my profile picture.

Last edited:
Just keep leading him on. He's probably depressed and looking for someone so get him really attached and then tell him you're a catfish.

Meet up and have him pay for dinner
Every 10 or 20 minutes say something like
"sorry I'm late im coming soon"
At the end say :chad:sorry I don't date men

Just keep leading him on. He's probably depressed and looking for someone so get him really attached and then tell him you're a catfish.
*just keep leading it on

trannies aren't humans they are creatures

atleast you can call a deer a he and a her but not a tranny

thats how disgusting they are :feelswhat:

I don't like the whole LGBT push either but don't be mean :p

can't be called a successful operation unless s(he) joins le 41%

tell him to off himself

What an abomination, when did humanity become so degenerate?

Convince them to detransition. Disfiguring your body just to live out your gender fantasy isn't worth it

I used a picture of a chad on tinder and a tranny who added me and I thought it was a foid at first and the tranny told me he loves me what should I say. I wanted to troll real foids but none of them cared about my profile picture.
Based post only trannys and gay men want Chad and go off pure looks of men . To get the women you have to be NPC normie NT guy.

Avg 2018cel

@Pixybhai thoughts
I'm 98% sure that's the nigger that got banned for hitting on knajjd and saying "he was a little bit bi." :feelswhat:
OG"cels" are really just a bunch of fags

Don’t be mean? They would reject you with despise if you approached them.

Even if that were true it's still no reason to stoop to their level!

... yah I'm just a softy ENFP, lol

Meet up and have him pay for dinner
Every 10 or 20 minutes say something like
"sorry I'm late im coming soon"
At the end say :chad:sorry I don't date men
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5