Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I coomed in my sleep

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Woke up with dried cummies in my pajamas :shock: I'm almost 29 this shit shouldn't be happening at my age. The only wetness I should be waking up to is a females wet orifice wrapped around my dick. :feelsree: What's more is I don't remember any sexy parts in my dream.

Woke up with dried cummies in my pajamas :shock: I'm almost 29 this shit shouldn't be happening at my age. The only wetness I should be waking up to is a females wet orifice wrapped around my dick. :feelsree: What's more is I don't remember any sexy parts in my dream.
its normal

its normal
Even at my age? I thought most people outgrow them, or maybe you need a gf for that to happen. And I emptied my balls manually before bed too.

Woke up with dried cummies in my pajamas
Same but i dont care anymore, i just go on with the day, dont clean up. I went too school several times after cooming 2 much without changing my clothes or anything

Same but i dont care anymore, i just go on with the day, dont clean up. I went too school several times after cooming 2 much without changing my clothes or anything
If you're high school and college age then I can understand, but I'm a grown ass man wet dreams should be a thing of the past now.

I coomed so much i never got night cummies even in my teens:feelsohgod:

Woke up with dried cummies in my pajamas :shock: I'm almost 29 this shit shouldn't be happening at my age.
Yeah that's a bit unusual.

Try sleeping on your back?

When I was pubescent I figured out that wet dreams only happened when I slept lying face down. If I slept lying on my back, no cooms. I guess sleeping with my cock and balls pressed down into the mattress was causing it?

We should to be getting sexual pleasure for real.

Last edited:
I coomed so much i never got night cummies even in my teens:feelsohgod:
You were lucky, nothing worse then hoping Mummy doesn't notice cummy filled underwear in the laundry.
Yeah that's a bit unusual.

Try sleeping on your back?

When I was pubescent I figured out that wet dreams only happened when I slept lying face down. If I slept lying on my back, no cooms. I guess sleeping with my cock and balls pressed down into the mattress was causing it?
Always sleep on my back due to shoulder problems and trying to gain an extra inch in the night, It isn't a regular occurrence these days but still happens from time to time.
We should to be getting sexual pleasure for real.
Yep, most people our age probably fuck each and every night and sleep next to someone who'll initiate sex if they feel a hard dick in the night. If I got regular sex then adolescent problems like this would be a thing of the past.

Someone touched you while you were sleeping

i'm over 30 and it happens to me occasionally. luckily i wake up right before it starts and am able to run to the washroom (got one in my room) so the mess is minimal.