Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl I hit on said I’m too old

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
I was talking to this white whore who I’m on “friendly” terms with and asked her if she wants to date and the stupid hole said I’m too old becuaee she’s 18 and I’m 23 brutal age pill I want to go ER :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: It’s not my fault I grew up extremely isolated by my bitch cuck parents for the past 4 years and I’m mentally fucking 18 stupid fucking evil whore. Any replies please be on topic no antisemetic comments I will report them to mods for race bait

No 18 year old foid thinks 23 is too old, she just didn't want to ruin you by being a total asshole

Chad's never too old
Can't you people drink some fetus blood to get younger ?

the agepill hits much earlier than people think, femoids don't want 3+ age gaps

Don't know why she called you old. An 18 year old roastie is equivalent to a 40 year old man.

You were rejected because you're ugly.

youre rich. You can get any foid with a lamborghini, even if you had no arms or legs

I was talking to this white whore who I’m on “friendly” terms with and asked her if she wants to date and the stupid hole said I’m too old becuaee she’s 18 and I’m 23 brutal age pill I want to go ER :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: It’s not my fault I grew up extremely isolated by my bitch cuck parents for the past 4 years and I’m mentally fucking 18 stupid fucking evil whore. Any replies please be on topic no antisemetic comments I will report them to mods for race bait
She’s just making excuses cause she isn’t into you. Foids commonly date dudes way older than them if they are attracted

this is exactly what i would expect from approaching women, it's been like this for a while now while everyone copes.

normies now want age gaps of 3 years maximum, it's reflected by statistics for marriage etc.
man's age/youth has never been more important.

If you're truly subhuman then what are you doing approaching foid cunts in the first place

She’s just making excuses cause she isn’t into you. Foids commonly date dudes way older than them if they are attracted
it's becoming less popular because of media pressure, especially in cities and well developed countries

Chad's never too old
Can't you people drink some fetus blood to get younger ?
That’s not real or if it is I don’t have access to that treatment. Physically I look 12 anyway

Calm down grandpa

it's becoming less popular because of media pressure, especially in cities and well developed countries
Not really, it’s still really common. It just isn’t advertised.

She just didn't liked your pERsonality else foids gets hooked up to even 40 years old . Try taking a shower next time and don't forget to use deodrant

this is exactly what i would expect from approaching women, it's been like this for a while now while everyone copes.

normies now want age gaps of 3 years maximum, it's reflected by statistics for marriage etc.
man's age/youth has never been more important.
This is crazy. What if you grew up extremely isolated even if your good looking this is crazy works against chads

Not really, it’s still really common. It just isn’t advertised.
Never see it at mall or outside, all age matched

Chad can do anything but that's a different story

This is crazy. What if you grew up extremely isolated even if your good looking this is crazy works against chads
They say it's your fault no matter what happened

I agree with the other posters-- it doesn't actually matter what reason she gave; usually the reason itself is just a token and it might not be true.--She could just as well have given any of the other standard ones:- "not looking for a relationship right now", "I have a boyfriend", etc...- they all serve the same purpose.- All that really matters is that you received the rejection and now you can move on :yes:

Last edited:
even 25 year olds foids would prob say I'm too old.
and if she doesn't think so her friends/family will convince her I'm too old
:feelsrope:
:foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I agree with the other posters-- it doesn't actually matter what reason she gave; usually the reason itself is just a token and it might not be true.- What matters is that you received the rejection and now you can move on :yes:
Cuck

Never see it at mall or outside, all age matched

Chad can do anything but that's a different story
Most people marry their own age (average is that woman is 3-4 years younger), and this is true even historically. But sex/dating is different.

Stupid and brainless at her age. Can't even lie convincingly.

Most people marry their own age (average is that woman is 3-4 years younger), and this is true even historically. But sex/dating is different.
i don't see why it would be that different unless it's one night stands, which is something we will literally never have, unless you think manlet jews like faded can get one night stands or some shit

it's actually unironically over and average to subaverage men are still coping that they age like fine wine

“Five years is a big age gap sweaty. It would kind of creepy dating someone so much older than me. All those times I fucked my late 20s drug dealer were a mistake. I was taken advantage of, coerced and raped. I wouldn’t want the same thing to happen again :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

She just rejected you kindly by saying its because you re old.

Instead of saying you re a dirty jew who should be lynched (in video game)

Always ask out 2 years in either direction, maybe raise it to 3. Toilets don't want age gaps more than 2 years. During the medieval period the age gap was 1.8 years, today it's 1.5, so the already narrow gap is closing.

i don't see why it would be that different unless it's one night stands, which is something we will literally never have, unless you think manlet jews like faded can get one night stands or some shit
:feelsrope:

Women are the biggest age cucks.

Wasn’t the age gap. She was giving an excuse.

But still, I’m proud of you for trying. It’s not easy for us, so good job.

Mogs me for being on “friendly terms” with a whore. How the fuck do you even get to that level.

She just rejected you kindly by saying its because you re old.

Instead of saying you re a dirty jew who should be lynched (in video game)
you have more brain than some in this thread. a teen foid will take 30yo chad dick.

Age pill is cap frfr I've seen foids go after older Chad's, it's only too old if your an inkwell ofc.