Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl I hit on said I’m too old

I was talking to this white whore who I’m on “friendly” terms with and asked her if she wants to date and the stupid hole said I’m too old becuaee she’s 18 and I’m 23 brutal age pill I want to go ER :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: It’s not my fault I grew up extremely isolated by my bitch cuck parents for the past 4 years and I’m mentally fucking 18 stupid fucking evil whore. Any replies please be on topic no antisemetic comments I will report them to mods for race bait
18 year old foids don't date subchads, they only want the best of the best

Always ask out 2 years in either direction, maybe raise it to 3. Toilets don't want age gaps more than 2 years. During the medieval period the age gap was 1.8 years, today it's 1.5, so the already narrow gap is closing.
What the hell i will not have enough $$$ to beta bux white girl (stfu faggots I’m desperate) until I’m 35 I don’t want old roasts I want 18 yr old girl if I’m paying wtf :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Honestly a more sane reaction compared to most lunatic western foids

Mogs me for being on “friendly terms” with a whore. How the fuck do you even get to that level.
She knew I had money and wanted to be “friends” and I’m desperate so I let her follow me around but I didn’t giveher any money when I wanted to do more (date and sex) when the age bull shit start

She knew I had money and wanted to be “friends” and I’m desperate so I let her follow me around but I didn’t giveher any money when I wanted to do more (date and sex) when the age shit start
avERage whore. Brutal

You are not a chad, that why age matter. In case of Chad, age don't matter. Whores rather fuck with 70 year old Chad than 23 year old incel like you

You are not a chad, that why age matter. In case of Chad, age don't matter. Whores rather fuck with 70 year old Chad than 23 year old incel like you
The stupid cunt said if I was closer to her age she would give it a chance!

Any replies please be on topic no antisemetic comments I will report them to mods for race bait
Girl I hit
I was about to say based for hitting her, but I fell for another Jewish lie.

I was talking to this white whore who I’m on “friendly” terms with and asked her if she wants to date and the stupid hole said I’m too old becuaee she’s 18 and I’m 23 brutal age pill I want to go ER :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: It’s not my fault I grew up extremely isolated by my bitch cuck parents for the past 4 years and I’m mentally fucking 18 stupid fucking evil whore. Any replies please be on topic no antisemetic comments I will report them to mods for race bait
She would have ignored your age if you were a Chad

When my dad was 23 he was fking my mom who was 17

Brutal generationpill. Boomers could do things that would land people in prison nowadays

The agepill is brutal. Kudos to Kome for snagging the young, fertile Zoe though.

The problem with age-ism is something people find out the hard way in life

The agepill is brutal. Kudos to Kome for snagging the young, fertile Zoe though.
Your strategy for getting him back is interesting... or is it still ten-dimensional chess to snag me?