Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I couldnt even get foids when I was in middle school in a school full of ethnic spics

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I asked out foids back then and I still got the "EW NO WTF?!" response everytime and chad was super rare there since there were only a few white normies there and I even have a thread talking about how I was flirting with a girl on snapchat in my grade when I was in 7th grade and she was enjoying the flirting as soon as she found out it was me she was immediately grossed out and I shit you not she got asked out by some dude she didnt even know and immediately started dating him, I am so fucking subhuman even if I got put in a purely subhuman area I would still get rejected

Ugly men... get rejected? HOLY FUCK

Ugly men... get rejected? HOLY FUCK
In a school full of ugly ethnic men, those "chads" of the school would look subhuman in a white dominated city

Social media ruined our generation
Foids standards now if you arent 6'0 ft (so simple)
• Be extremely rich (at least 100,000,000$ minimum)
• Be extremely famous

But in seriousness its getting worse to the point being 6 foot alone isnt going to be enough anymore

With tiktok the young generation don't stand a chance