Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I damn miss 2001 2002 2003

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
those years were sacred. early childhood forever. modern day is a dystopian future

You was born in 2005 nigga:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I wish I was a kid forever

yeah when i was toddler

I want to go back to those times and watch dragon ball z again.

Disappointed.

Larpers.is
because some retarded fakecel kid from russia spewed some shit tis true. all I can figue is this retard pulled that out his ass because I said I missed the mid 00s and in his retard brain he somehow configued that i was born in the mid 00s lol

because some retarded fakecel kid from russia spewed some shit tis true. all I can figue is this retard pulled that out his ass because I said I missed the mid 00s and in his retard brain he somehow configued that i was born in the mid 00s lol
Okay. I see,

I knew this was going to catch you! Even that simple bait is enough to get you, i am feeling ashamed for you
you'd better fuck off before I get you banned. I've just about had it with you

@AsiaCel nigger I said I MISSED 2005 its not my fault you faggots can't read.

you'd better fuck off before I get you banned. I've just about had it with you
Why are you so angry at random motherfucker that actively tries to make you react to his provocations? Be better that this, only you react to provocations in that way

And, no, you cant get me banned, im afraid

Why are you so angry at random motherfucker that actively tries to make you react to his provocations? Be better that this, only you react to provocations in that way

And, no, you cant get me banned, im afraid
why don't you and your bf the grinch just fuck off from this forum?

why don't you and your bf the grinch just fuck off from this forum?
I must say, good sir, that i do not have any affiliation with subject you named. Please, chill down, and grow a spine. If you will fly in a fit of rage even when there is a slight non-agreement with you - somebody will abuse your weakness

@AsiaCel nigger I said I MISSED 2005 its not my fault you faggots can't read.
For example, what is this bullshit? you just flew in a fit of rage, over nothing

I miss the late 2000s and early 2010s