Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I daydream about being a loving 6'7 chad for my oneisit

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
I spend a lot of time daydreaming about what life as a 6'7 abdulchad would have been like , I know for sure i would have such a loving husband for my arab oneisit (she's still a virgin btw )

It sucks that because of my subhuman genes I can never be an alpha male for my arab queen, she won't ever get to feel like a child in my arms.

are you a cuck?

Your "Arab virgin queen" is fucking Chaddam right now. Just realize that all foids are whores and move on to hate them all.

Your oneitis is getting pounded by a robust slayer right now as we speak.

If you were 6'7 you wouldn't have a oneitis

As I am, I'm not worthy of a woman. The idea of me having sex is a ridiculous joke, even to me

As a child I use to day dream about being a 6 foot white chad cuddling and banging some bitch. Day dreaming about being someone else entirely was how I knew it was truly over

If you were 6'7 you wouldn't have a oneitis
I feel like chads have oneisits but they go through that phase very quickly, in high school so by the time they are in their 20s they fully internalise that the "love" shit they were sold by love novals and Hollywood is really just moralized long term infatuation that eventually comes to an end.

very much BRUH

I only dream about my kitsune gf and how she would let me fluff her tails.

I spend a lot of time daydreaming about what life as a 6'7 abdulchad would have been like , I know for sure i would have such a loving husband for my arab oneisit (she's still a virgin btw )

It sucks that because of my subhuman genes I can never be an alpha male for my arab queen, she won't ever get to feel like a child in my arms.
Greycel thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back