Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I debated hunter avallone on the blackpill

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can't fucking share the debate because it's like 40 minutes long and I had to screenrecord it all and the file is too massive for most of those video cropper sites. So I am trying to figure it out how to show it to you guys because youtube doesn't allow me to upload it either. Maybe he'll just put it up in his channel.

It was nice to speak to him though, I was a fan all the way back when he was a conservacuck so it's great to finally talk to him. I was nervous and stuttering over my words (it was especially bad towards the end, I couldn't articulate my postion well enough when it comes to the atomized state of male female relationships) but it's crazy the amount of control he has in a debate like that. And the fact that I was going along with it didn't help me at all. I can't be like destiny and force answers out of people.

Proof that it's not larp, a small clip:

Those studies were complete cope btw. Something about women first rating themselves and then trying to find men that they think are their looksmatch. Which is obvious cope because women are delusional and overrate themselves and concider 80% of guys to be unattractive.

I can't fucking share the debate because it's like 40 minutes long and I had to screenrecord it all and the file is too massive for most of those video cropper sites. So I am trying to figure it out how to show it to you guys because youtube doesn't allow me to upload it either. Maybe he'll just put it up in his channel.

It was nice to speak to him though, I was a fan all the way back when he was a conservacuck so it's great to finally talk to him. I was nervous and stuttering over my words (it was especially bad towards the end, I couldn't articulate my postion well enough when it comes to the atomized state of male female relationships) but it's crazy the amount of control he has in a debate like that. And the fact that I was going along with it didn't help me at all. I can't be like destiny and force answers out of people.

View attachment 1063113
:giga::giga::giga: BALLS NGL
NIGGA A WARRIOR

Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy

Those studies were complete cope btw. Something about women first rating themselves and then trying to find men that they think are their looksmatch. Which is obvious cope because women are delusional and overrate themselves and concider 80% of guys to be unattractive.
how do you rate yourself based on yourself? Against what standard? that is circular reasoning and does not even make sense

1. you cant logically rate yourself based on yourself, unless you have brain damage
2. this begs the question of what women rate themselves against and base their standards on

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPillScience/comments/gfsa5k/women_not_only_copy_the_mate_choice_of_other/

This means that all women pick the same type of dude, and there is no diversity in their mate choice.
His argument falls flat when you question the logic behind it.

Also, there are not many options for women to base their standard on.

1.There are only 2 types of humans, male and female.
2. She cant rate herself based on men.
3. Therefore she can only rate herself based on a woman.
4. She cant use herself as standard, that does not work.
5. Conclusion: She has to rate herself based on other women and their opinion

Last edited:
He's such a cunt. He says "YOU'RE WRONG I HAVE STUDYS TO PROVE IT" No. What an actual debater should say is, "I disagree because of this evidence right here." Remember this is the guy who's wife divorced him and tried to get into actual piss gangbangs with black dudes. No exaggeration.

He's such a cunt. He says "YOU'RE WRONG I HAVE STUDYS TO PROVE IT" No. What an actual debater should say is, "I disagree because of this evidence right here." Remember this is the guy who's wife divorced him and tried to get into actual piss gangbangs with black dudes. No exaggeration.
joe-biden-head-shake.gif

holy fuck

It takes balls debating him. Especially since he likely has more experience than you. I can really appreciate you standing up for the bp community.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Did he say he was going to upload it or what? :dafuckfeels:

It takes balls debating him. Especially since he likely has more experience than you. I can really appreciate you standing up for the bp community.
yeah that's extremely brave ngl. We have to remember that other people will try to doxx ppl like us and shit.

Thanks mang :feelsaww:

This is amazing, I wonder if this is the most mainstream attention any forum user besides Master or Koomsarj got

Don't give me a panic attack :feelsUnreal::feelsree:
ur good I think, you should be fine. Just be careful. God job and very brave to go out there and debate in person. Most people don't have the balls to do that.

Twomad is
Oh yeah, I remember he made a vid in 2021 mocking people on this forum. I recall @Animecel2D and @Michael15651 being in that

Oh yeah, I remember he made a vid in 2021 mocking people on this forum. I recall @Animecel2D and @Michael15651 being in that
Yup lol

View attachment 1063113
o7

Why is standing behind columbine library?
you recognize that? Big if true :giga: :giga: :giga:
u got more info, im super interested

you said hes standing behind columbine library
The windows and wall look similar, but’s it’s obvious that it’s not the same building

The windows and wall look similar, but’s it’s obvious that it’s not the same building
wa wa wa im a big baby and i have to shit - you :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

wa wa wa im a big baby and i have to shit - you :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
Fucking gay ass sims pfp go throw an off brand TNT at your eye gouging granny withering feet bitch (road of the dead)

Fucking gay ass sims pfp go throw an off brand TNT at your eye gouging granny withering feet bitch (road of the dead)
:lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 1063113
Your a legend

View attachment 1063113
"muh studies"
you can find a study validating anything.

What? He is a total cuck who got divorcee by onlyfans whore LOL

I can't be like destiny and force answers out of people.
Lol another feminine cucked deranged twat to bitchslape in real life

yeah that's extremely brave ngl. We have to remember that other people will try to doxx ppl like us and shit.
How can they even do that based on voice alone