Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I debated hunter avallone on the blackpill

I can't fucking share the debate because it's like 40 minutes long and I had to screenrecord it all and the file is too massive for most of those video cropper sites. So I am trying to figure it out how to show it to you guys because youtube doesn't allow me to upload it either. Maybe he'll just put it up in his channel.

It was nice to speak to him though, I was a fan all the way back when he was a conservacuck so it's great to finally talk to him. I was nervous and stuttering over my words (it was especially bad towards the end, I couldn't articulate my postion well enough when it comes to the atomized state of male female relationships) but it's crazy the amount of control he has in a debate like that. And the fact that I was going along with it didn't help me at all. I can't be like destiny and force answers out of people.

Proof that it's not larp, a small clip:
View attachment 1063113
How can this fucktard gaslight you by denying open fucking everyday reality? Fuck off

sounds like a retard for denying that obvious truth

@based_meme thots :feelsjuice:

Nice, I'm presuming thats your voice in the video, supposedly people like destiny and this guy are good at debating even if they are not necesarilly correct idk how it works. But you are right saying they want tall men with good jawlines, idk why he would refute that.

This means that all women pick the same type of dude, and there is no diversity in their mate choice.
I mean you don't even need a study for this, people really need to learn to simply observe what happens around them, I knew this shit by age 12.

Debating retards is pointless.
The scientific literature stomps all his debate tactics, which are just a matter of wits and techniques.

@based_meme thots :feelsjuice:
While I appreciate that it took some guts to challenge someone on their own turf, I'm sure you must know that these debates are pointless. They will not realize their mistakes and change their core beliefs as a result of the debates. Changing those things is a very slow process.

My honest opinion is that if you want to convince people with your ideas, you must write things down. This is why books and written communication (essays, papers etc.) have been, are, and will continue to be the most influential medium of conveying ideas and changing hearts and minds. One of the strongest reasons for this is that writing allows you to organize your thoughts in a very clean and concise manner without interruption from opposing arguments and viewpoints, which could dilute the strength of your ideas. This isn't to say that you shouldn't have your ideas challenged - no, you must test them and temper them with the fire that could destroy them.

Thank you for representing us. I wouldnt have the guts to speak publicly, you have my respect.

Thank you for representing us.

Speak for yourself. If you think he represents you, then good for you.

But don’t speak for the rest of us, He doesn’t represent us. Incels are a group of highly logical and intelligent people, and some random bumbling idiot who can’t even speak fluently or eloquently to clearly and effectively communicate a point, doesn’t represent true blackpilled incels.

“Thank you for representing us” lol you sound like a fucking retarded cuck

some random bumbling idiot who can’t even speak fluently or eloquently to clearly and effectively communicate a point, doesn’t represent true blackpilled incels.
:feelscry: :cryfeels:

Speak for yourself. If you think he represents you, then good for you.

But don’t speak for the rest of us, He doesn’t represent us. Incels are a group of highly logical and intelligent people, and some random bumbling idiot who can’t even speak fluently or eloquently to clearly and effectively communicate a point, doesn’t represent true blackpilled incels.

“Thank you for representing us” lol you sound like a fucking retarded cuck
Im being supportive to a brocel. He certainly did better than i would. Since when did being nice equate to being retarded and a "cuck" And all this "highly logical" and "intelligent" bullshit, anyone with two eyes can see the blackpill.

His name reminds me of:

Images 6

and

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eeGcxi7HAUI

based give link i want to see full

Those studies were complete cope btw. Something about women first rating themselves and then trying to find men that they think are their looksmatch. Which is obvious cope because women are delusional and overrate themselves and concider 80% of guys to be unattractive.
Normalfags will never understand.

I know. However I'm saying it takes balls to debate someone in front of hundreds of people viewing hunters stream.
Lol ok but fuck Hunter Terrone anyway JFL

ignore the edgelord, you are very young, hes like 45 unironically. He's still living that 2000s edgelord larp that everyone was doing 20 years ago. You did very well putting yourself out there and debating in public for the first time, it's a nerve wracking experience.
Let's see him go out there and do the same thing.
inb4 "no guys ha ha im stupid enough to dox myself, unlike you loosers I have shit to loose ha ha, I will have you know that I am actually important IRL ha ha"

ignore the edgelord, you are very young, hes like 45 unironically. He's still living that 2000s edgelord larp that everyone was doing 20 years ago. You did very well putting yourself out there and debating in public for the first time, it's a nerve wracking experience.
Let's see him go out there and do the same thing.
inb4 "no guys ha ha im stupid enough to dox myself, unlike you loosers I have shit to loose ha ha, I will have you know that I am actually important IRL ha ha"
I would do it only problem is english is not my first language. Anyway Shittalone Hunter therron already destroyed himself by becoming a leftard asslicker. He lost 3/4 of his fanbase if not more

I would do it only problem is english is not my first language. Anyway Shittalone Hunter therron already destroyed himself by becoming a leftard asslicker. He lost 3/4 of his fanbase if not more
i dont blame anyone for not doing it, but attacking someone who willingly goes out there and defends us is retarded. On top of that Mortis is very young and like you not a native english speaker. Also, you are right, with a lot of these people you just have to grant them their view and just let them destroy themselves. Hunter got smashed my reality, not arguments.

I can't fucking share the debate because it's like 40 minutes long and I had to screenrecord it all and the file is too massive for most of those video cropper sites. So I am trying to figure it out how to show it to you guys because youtube doesn't allow me to upload it either. Maybe he'll just put it up in his channel.

It was nice to speak to him though, I was a fan all the way back when he was a conservacuck so it's great to finally talk to him. I was nervous and stuttering over my words (it was especially bad towards the end, I couldn't articulate my postion well enough when it comes to the atomized state of male female relationships) but it's crazy the amount of control he has in a debate like that. And the fact that I was going along with it didn't help me at all. I can't be like destiny and force answers out of people.

View attachment 1063113
Did it basically end up him endorsing beta bucks

Bleupilled faggot he should go fuck himself

i dont blame anyone for not doing it, but attacking someone who willingly goes out there and defends us is retarded. On top of that Mortis is very young and like you not a native english speaker. Also, you are right, with a lot of these people you just have to grant them their view and just let them destroy themselves. Hunter got smashed my reality, not arguments.
Yes it’s like their whole political worldview and philosophy is a giant fucking bubble of wrong it’s mentally painfull

Who is that fag anyways?

Just put the video on mega.co.nz or bitchute or something

mega.co.nz has streaming too

www.bitchute.com

Hunter Avallone? I haven't heard that name since 2016. Does he just do breadtube shit now?

View attachment 1063113
I should've broke into that room and knocked his head out with a baseball bat. If he's a cuck he will enjoy me doing that (in GTA vii)

View attachment 1063113
What a delusional cuck he is

I’ve had IncelKing on ignore for a while now for being annoying & a coping faggot. He unironically ruined the capital ER joke with his incessant overuse of it

You being cosigned by an actually high IQ user with a great quality:quantity of posts ratio like GeckoBus is worth way more than being criticized by that poop-eating currynigger

traitor avalone used to be very right wing, meets a girl at UC berkeley and started proclaiming himself a moderate centrist, foids ruin men’s ambition