Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I deleted my Instagram

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı just deleted my instagram ı think it is not necesarry since ı'm ugly and no women interests in me. Instagram is a place for foids and Chads to boost each other's egos.I really feel so alone and ı don't like to being like this.ı will delete my whatsapp account soon ı even don't want to use phone but sometimes my familly call me and ı listening music on phone ı will not leave phone but ı will delete my whatsapp account.Why ı would have whatsapp ? whatsapp is a app for people talking through but ı don't have anyone to talk.I really feel depressed and sad.I have only a facebook account which ı have people ı meet on internet in my friend list.

I see how people receiving messages and talking to other people while ı rot in loneliness.No one would care even if ı post ı'm roping.I feel so bad,I only have friends here now and you guys are my only friends who understand me.I'm feeling bad,sad,unwanted and undesirable. and ı'm angry as fuck at the same time.
This forum is only place ı can explain myself while ı try to explain myself irl people look at me like ı'm a maniac.I'm really glad to being in this forum and know people like you

Instagram is shit anyway. Everyone just fakes as much as possible. Once you realize this it is so pathetic to see all the normies cometing against each other

Instagram is a place for foids and Chads
CHADS. They are the real subhumans so you did something right.
Instagram is shit anyway. Everyone just fakes as much as possible. Once you realize this it is so pathetic to see all the normies cometing against each other
Totally agree.

Instagram is great suifuel it's full of bitches

incels with social media :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I had FB, deleted it 4 years ago. Had IG, deleted it 3 years ago. Can't delete whatsapp though. But I'm fine where I am. This is one of the places where I feel in peace with myself. People atleast understand me here.

JFL @ having social media

You did the best thing bro, you don't need social media shit in your life.

Why would an incel create an instagram account?? O_o

i really hate how posts arent shown chronologically on ig.

Fakecel REEEEEEEE. Just kidding, IG is suifuel :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I like to lurk on instafags and fap to the models there tbh

Only reason I have an IG is to follow foot "models". I try not to compliment or like their pics tho ofc

I deleted my facebook last year, didn't really speak to anyone on there and didn't like comparing my life to others.

I think there's been a few studies showing facebook makes people depressed since you are comparing your life and most people will put on a show or best face forward on facebook to be a weird competition of i'm doing what you're doing to.

Your a good man. I wish I had the will power like you.

I only see five kind of photos on IG
-Normalfaggots in parties
-Thots posing in the sluttiest way possible (JFL at feminists,either hypocrites or cucks)
-Professional sport teams and players
-Companies and business advertising
-Cheap inspirational quotes that you could already see on (((Facebook)))

There may be more but these are by far the most common on the site and the most popular accounts and photos uploaded are related to one of the mentioned five groups.

Gasp your avi
I decided to try out instagram and find some girl who used to live in my city and who i kinda liked...After seeing her pictures and comments under them, not only did i want to delete instagram, i wanted to delete myself too :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
>has instagram

okay chad

Gasp your avi
I decided to try out instagram and find some girl who used to live in my city and who i kinda liked...After seeing her pictures and comments under them, not only did i want to delete instagram, i wanted to delete myself too :feelsbadman:
Try not to get banned with that avi, we are walking a fine line.

I only use instagram to get fap material.

Good thing, instagram is for cucks. Its also instashit and any normie that follows a stacy is apart of the cuckstagram community.