Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Denied my Gay Disowned Cousin from Crashing At my Place, Now He's Homeless

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My cousin is a flaming homosexual. His parents were massive Liberal cucks who tolerated it because "we love our son" but he would take advantage of their acceptance every chance he got. He would intentionally make out and kiss his boyfriend around them just to flaunt the fact that he was gay. He loved reminding his dad that he would never carry on the last name or pass on his genes. One rainy day took it too far and got thrown out. He and his boyfriend were in the bedroom, and my cousin called down to his parents "MOM, DAD, THERES A MASSIVE LEAK, WATER IS GUSHING INTO THE HOUSE". My Aunt and Uncle are obsessed with keeping the property pristine so they ran upstairs. By the time they realized they were tricked, it was too late, there was a leak, but not what they expected. They opened the door to see my cousin having his asshole filled with semen by his boyfriend, my cousin smiling at them with an evil grin. They slammed the door and his mom started crying. His dad freaked out and threw them both out. He let my cousin come back in to get his stuff but was out the door after that.

My cousin had to move in with my grandmother who's more empathetic, but even she threw his ass out after a while. Shortly after he left his parents house, he broke up with his boyfriend. He would frequent the clubs and gay bars at night, bringing back men to noisily fuck in his grandmothers house. She could hear it but was too sweet to say anything for the most part. Eventually she brought it up to him and he freaked out at her, called her a "old crusty homophobic slut". She cried but wasn't disagreeable enough to kick him out. She finally had it when she noticed massive shitstains on his sheets. She would do his laundry and that's not something she wanted to deal with. She gave him an ultimatum and he moved out.

He begged me to crash at my place, telling me he'd be homeless. I basically told him he's disgusting and I'd never let his gay ass near my place. He begged and pleaded but I told him to fuck off....

Just recently, I was walking home from work late, I saw a man lying on the warm-hair vents, snuggled up with some garbage. It was my cousin. He's now homeless. I typically have empathy for the homeless, but he's a homosexual and a disgusting one at that, I have no sympathy.

Last edited:
what the fuck is up with the cousin hate? @Aspergcel hates his because she is a stacy, you hate yours because he is a faggot

wtf is wrong with faggots ffs, theyre such ultra degenerate fuckers

One rainy day took it too far and got thrown out. He and his boyfriend were in the bedroom, and my cousin called down to his parents "MOM, DAD, THERES A MASSIVE LEAK, WATER IS GUSHING INTO THE HOUSE". My Aunt and Uncle are obsessed with keeping the property pristine so they ran upstairs. By the time they realized they were tricked, it was too late, there was a leak, but not what they expected. They opened the door to see my cousin having his asshole filled with semen by his boyfriend, my cousin smiling at them with an evil grin.
jfl this is so absurd I don't even believe it

he would probably have tried to bust your cheeks while you sleep:feelswhat:
you did well

cum guzzling faggots all deserve to be homeless.

take him to an Islamic exorcist :feelsdevil::society:

jfl this is so absurd I don't even believe it
It's true, I just write a bit hyperbolically so it sounds more dramatic than it is. He basically just called his parents to his room when he was getting fucked so they saw, and he was smiling when they opened the door. He gets off on others watching him do gay shit and took it a little too far with his parents.

KILL THAT FAG

I imagine most faggots are like this. I almost threw up reading that

It's true, I just write a bit hyperbolically so it sounds more dramatic than it is. He basically just called his parents to his room when he was getting fucked so they saw, and he was smiling when they opened the door. He gets off on others watching him do gay shit and took it a little too far with his parents.
Jesus, good on you for telling his queer ass off

He had it coming, not just for being a faggot but for being a retard in general

Based. You did the right thing:feelsokman:

My cousin is a flaming homosexual. His parents were massive Liberal cucks who tolerated it because "we love our son" but he would take advantage of their acceptance every chance he got. He would intentionally make out and kiss his boyfriend around them just to flaunt the fact that he was gay. He loved reminding his dad that he would never carry on the last name or pass on his genes. One rainy day took it too far and got thrown out. He and his boyfriend were in the bedroom, and my cousin called down to his parents "MOM, DAD, THERES A MASSIVE LEAK, WATER IS GUSHING INTO THE HOUSE". My Aunt and Uncle are obsessed with keeping the property pristine so they ran upstairs. By the time they realized they were tricked, it was too late, there was a leak, but not what they expected. They opened the door to see my cousin having his asshole filled with semen by his boyfriend, my cousin smiling at them with an evil grin. They slammed the door and his mom started crying. His dad freaked out and threw them both out. He let my cousin come back in to get his stuff but was out the door after that.

My cousin had to move in with my grandmother who's more empathetic, but even she threw his ass out after a while. Shortly after he left his parents house, he broke up with his boyfriend. He would frequent the clubs and gay bars at night, bringing back men to noisily fuck in his grandmothers house. She could hear it but was too sweet to say anything for the most part. Eventually she brought it up to him and he freaked out at her, called her a "old crusty homophobic slut". She cried but wasn't disagreeable enough to kick him out. She finally had it when she noticed massive shitstains on his sheets. She would do his laundry and that's not something she wanted to deal with. She gave him an ultimatum and he moved out.

He begged me to crash at my place, telling me he'd be homeless. I basically told him he's disgusting and I'd never let his gay ass near my place. He begged and pleaded but I told him to fuck off....

Just recently, I was walking home from work late, I saw a man lying on the warm-hair vents, snuggled up with some garbage. It was my cousin. He's now homeless. I typically have empathy for the homeless, but he's a homosexual and a disgusting one at that, I have no sympathy.
what a piece of shit garbage. Who has sex in front of family like that out in the open? He knows what he’s doing and probably gets off to it. Glad your family had the courage to kick that lunatic out.

what a piece of shit garbage. Who has sex in front of family like that out in the open? He knows what he’s doing and probably gets off to it. Glad your family had the courage to kick that lunatic out.
He had a fetish for it.

This is exactly why faggots should be stabbed with a rambo knife I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing themselves leak out blood