Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I despise high functioning autistics

Soon when the gynocentrist regime takes over, of course foid autists will be spared because they are so heckin valid :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Retards who get unreasonably angry on reddit are autistic

Only an autist would say that jfl

I despise high functioning autistics.
Nobody wants to hear you talking and laughing to yourself in the theatre. Nobody wants to hear you make weird fucking noises in public. WTF is happening to you, are you choking? Control yourself in public, or DONT GO OUT.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion on whatever youve been obsessed with for 2 decades unless that something is beneficial to society, get a fucking life and grow up.
Theres a reason incels and school shooters and all the depraved waste of humanity is autistic. Hey, how about you take a bath once in a while? You stink like a fucking skunk. What do you get when you put 10 filthy aspies in a room together? 4chan, that’s what. A depraved hole in the fabric of the internet, all entirely populated by scum, that just so happens to be autistic!
Non verbal autistics are a billion fucking times better than you’ll ever be, “aspie”. Some random nazi named you and now you think you’re better than everybody else. They shit themselves, you shit out your own mouth. You look down on the mentally retarded like, “ohhh I’m not ‘that’ kind of autistic, I’m the quirky level 1 King autistic!” Get fucked. Get absolutely fucked. I hope someday autism is diagnosed in the womb.

There's nothing normies hate more than someone below them in the social hierarchy that they cannot be patronizing towards

Autists spread hate on autists themselves all the time

I agree with him and I'm Non-NT myself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There's nothing normies hate more than someone below them in the social hierarchy that they cannot be patronizing towards
They do that even to normie themselves, it's honestly something quite funny to see, like an animal foodchain

This normie has no idea who the waste of humanity actually is

Normies absolutely despise us just because we don't fit into their perfect mold of what a "person" should be.
Fr, the normfags ideal of what a person should be is basically just a bluepilled robot person who exists without any inner dialogue and consumes popular media (marvel movies, pop music, etc.).

Last edited:
i hate autistic foids more than regular foids so i agree

Reddit is filled with autists there are probably more autists on reddit than here and I am not exaggerating I am excluding 4chan since it is reddit 2.0 anyways
4chan is the pre alpha test of reddit.
still better than fucking reddit though

And this post is allowed on Reddit. Hmm, no hate speech? No warnings? No nothing?

hope he chokes on his next meal

They do that even to normie themselves, it's honestly something quite funny to see, like an animal foodchain
it is its funny, then chadlite shits on them and chad shits on chadlite. I've never been bullied by a chadlite or chad for the same reason a lion does not hunt an ant.

Nobody wants to hear you talking and laughing to yourself in the theatre. Nobody wants to hear you make weird fucking noises in public. WTF is happening to you, are you choking? Control yourself in public, or DONT GO OUT.
OP seems to be autistic himself, what normal person would care so much about autistic people?

To be honest, I don't even know if I'm an authist too. When are you an autist?

Retards who get unreasonably angry on reddit are autistic
View attachment 860377
Only an autist would say that jfl
They can seethe :lul:

Imagine treating autistic ubermensch (literally next step of human evolution who contributed to society many advanced technology) like absolute trash, then act surprised when they go pew pew.