Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i despise people and i cant even hide it irl

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
How do you uni/college goers and wageslaves manage to hide your hatred for normies? I utterly despise them and i want to make all of them suffer.

All because of them, i havent been able to leave the house for an eternity. I get excluded and insulted everywhere i go.

I very rarely interact with them in real life. Most interactions I have with normies are negative.

Remote work or NEETbuxx is your only salvation

I very rarely interact with them in real life. Most interactions I have with normies are negative.
what negative interactions have you had?

I didn't hide it either. I just made conversations short. Works for a while

why would you want to hide it?

I didn't hide it either. I just made conversations short. Works for a while
convos with who? do they initiate? if they do, fakecel. At school, not a single person ever wanted to talk to me, i even had stuff in common with them

when you're social outcast, reject, it's better to stay isolated from society

convos with who? do they initiate? if they do, fakecel. At school, not a single person ever wanted to talk to me, i even had stuff in common with them
Your fault for not trying.
They initiate and nip it in the bud

That's actually a really good question. In my case, I take creepshots of foids and by doing so, objectify them like the whores they are, in order to tame my anger against the world.

Your fault for not trying.
They initiate and nip it in the bud
Not trying? I attempted to befriend some guy who caught my bus and he liked this game i made up but outside of the game he wanted nothing to do with me. I also tried to join this group and they ignored me and never let me join their convos. Nothing i did worked.

That's actually a really good question. In my case, I take creepshots of foids and by doing so, objectify them like the whores they are, in order to tame my anger against the world.
ive done that too and fapped to them but it's not enough. I need like hairs or some other tangible part of them with me in order to be happy

I can't hide my hatred, and it only ever gets worse. I'm becoming more and more unhinged as the years go on.

i've accepted that it is over 9 years ago, i don't have any goals or anything.
my condolences, son

that's understandable but for me at least i have some goals. if im still a failure in a few years ill give up and neetmax for life

if you show goodwill to normies and foids, they will abuse it and despise you for it

foids even encourage most males not to like them, bc it's tantamount to rape or w/e shit

fortunately, it's very easy to despise normies and foids. much less effort than pretending to like them

Last edited:
Well i just focus on my copes. They are able to calm me. I´m always with headphones, doing gym, gaming.... They only way to not feel hatred of the real world is to do what you like so much that is becames your world. Sometimes when i take off my headphones it sounds weird how silent is everything around.
But hey, you still have things to do like job, college, events.... Disappearing within the normies mutitude is a good way to be safe.

I stay indoors as much as possible. I literally feel a vitriol ball of vomit of absolute disgust form in my stomach when I see united sharts of cuckmerica toliets / norscum npcs