Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I did a good deed today

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
I was buying some beers and a normie teenager was behind me, he was tall but facewise a normie. I saw that he picked the ice cream from the freezer and I let him have my place in the line, so that his ice cream wouldn't be so melted.

And I tell myself that I did it because I think and others don't.

And what do I get for that? No pussy. While dark triadmaxers are plowing through teenage hymens.

I feel suicidal but I can't help it but to put myself higher by doing such things and proving to myself society is wrong to judge me on basis of my phenotypes as worse whilst being a decent dude.

Why would u help normies only SUB5s deserve pity

Why would u help normies only SUB5s deserve pity
literally stated in the post.

Also I sort of can't help it, like it made sense to me, so I did it. I have this directness in me to do what I think is right, like actual fucking confidence. This does put me is bad spots often but its just me brocel.

I am a stupid person.

I was buying some beers and a normie teenager was behind me, he was tall but facewise a normie. I saw that he picked the ice cream from the freezer and I let him have my place in the line, so that his ice cream wouldn't be so melted.

And what do I get for that? No pussy. While dark triadmaxers are plowing through teenage hymens.

I feel suicidal but I can't help it but to put myself higher by doing such things and proving to myself society is wrong to judge me on basis of my phenotypes as worse whilst being a decent dude.
why would you help brocel

I actually paid the train ticket this time