Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I did the math on how many times a 5/10 woman gets approached from 18 to 25 years

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Arnold.jpg

Here in Germany you can get into clubs/bars at 16 years. We´re not counting the times she got approached before her 16th bday and we´re not counting the options in her social circle or guys she meets through school/hobbies. Keep in mind that I´m using very conservative numbers.

Tinder matches a week at 50 swipes a day: ~340 52 weeks in a year x 9 years = 17,680 matches

Girl going out two nights a week every other week and gets approached roughly 10 times per hour and she stays for six hours at the club/bar

52 x 60 = 3120 approaches/year 3120 x 9 years = 28,080 approaches from the ages 18-25

So to sum up, keep in mind whenever you approach an average looking girl she is comparing you to literally 45,760 other men who approached her throughout her life (not even counting men who hit on her through social circle/hobbies/job/school,etc... and before she turned 16)

The average girl gets approached at a minimum of 45,760 men by the time she is 25.

The average girl gets approached at a minimum of 45,760 men by the time she is 25.

I´d estimate an average guy will have less then 5 girls show interest in him throughout his entire lifetime.

I

Might be way less than 5 girls if he doesn't go to a university full of women and a large high school.

Just lol if you approach women as a sub8

Lmao most chadlites will never have a woman approach. Chads 99.9% of the time will only get a clear IOI and that's it.

this girl would be 2/10 if she didnt have germanic features such as light eyes and hair

Lol if you think tinder is approaching femoids

that sounds like an exaggeration but yeah I'm sure it's a ridiculous number

I don't doubt those numbers.

Numbers are way too high it's not realistic.

that is not a 5/10, more like a 7-8/10

45k? what the fuck are you on about

shit aspie thread

I highly doubt that average women get approached 11 times a day.
If they did you'd see it a lot more when walking in public.

this girl would be 2/10 if she didnt have germanic features such as light eyes and hair

Even with those germanic features, her male version would be a 100% legit truecel, she would be posting here if she were a male.

that is not a 5/10, more like a 7-8/10

45k? what the fuck are you on about

shit aspie thread
*facepalm*

an 8, really? Wtf are you on.

She is dead average looking. This is an 8:

images

I highly doubt that average women get approached 11 times a day.
If they did you'd see it a lot more when walking in public.
not during the day, I wrote at busy bars/nightclubs. I didn´t even count approaches while she is grocery shopping or doing other daily shit.

10 approaches an hour is realistic in bars/clubs. I´ve seen it happen many times with my own eyes.

your numbers are too low a whore like that will get approached over 100k times before age 24 which translates to the whore having sex over 10000 times

*facepalm*

an 8, really? Wtf are you on.

She is dead average looking. This is an 8:

images

not during the day, I wrote at busy bars/nightclubs. I didn´t even count approaches while she is grocery shopping or doing other daily shit.

10 approaches an hour is realistic in bars/clubs. I´ve seen it happen many times with my own eyes.
First girl isnt even wearing make up yet still mogs this

You lose