Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I didn't fast today but also ate iftar

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Bloat maxxing in the al Ramazan karim is based, I'm gonna be 90kg soon

Me no ali moahmmad fast me mohammad inshali eat food kata MOHAMMAD PLEASE NO KILL ME INSHALLAH PLEASE AHHHH :soy:

@incelerated @PLA1092 @Bianor

Marshawwo and bislaah brothers, we able to blessed with pedophile prophet muhammad loils

Really? Do you know a lot of them? I know like 5 and they all seem like they do a lot of sport and could beat my stupid ass
Nah they act like faggots, they drink a lot too

They basically think being as antagonistic as possible to Islam and being as bluepilled and soy as they can is the best way to live

I knew a few in my high school. Fucking leeches

Iranians who live in the country and support the regime are actually cool though, although they’re a bit too serious about religion

Nah they act like faggots, they drink a lot too

They basically think being as antagonistic as possible to Islam and being as bluepilled and soy as they can is the best way to live

I knew a few in my high school. Fucking leeches

Iranians who live in the country and support the regime are actually cool though, although they’re a bit too serious about religion
hmmm I see. Now that you say it the guys I saw also drank a lot and did everything against their own religion in a desperate attempt to fit in the western society.

hmmm I see. Now that you say it the guys I saw also drank a lot and did everything against their own religion in a desperate attempt to fit in the western society.
Yeah that’s what they do. Wanton rebellion against Islam because they can lol

It’s just then trying to become white