Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I didnt like having sex with that average looking guy... heres my revenge teehee

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
She can’t be serious
I hope she gets actually raped one day by a 5’2” Indian, sues, and the courts see that tweet and send her to prison for a false rape accusation

5’2” Indian dick + prison

Sluttiness is foids allowing themselves to get pumped and dumped by men out their league.
Hm... so you are saying a man who does this does not have a bad personality? It does take two to tango.

Hm... so you are saying a man who does this does not have a bad personality? It does take two to tango.
Those are called degenerate chads who dumpster dive below their smv.

Right, so bad personality, foid fucks them: fits my definition.
I don't care about men's personalities, I only want to date foids. I don't want to be in a relationship with a slut that fucks men with bad personalities in her prime years.

I don't care about men's personalities,
I only want to date foids.
I don't want to be in a relationship with a slut that fucks men with bad personalities in her prime years.
If you don't want to date (be in a relationship with) a foid who doesn't fuck men with bad personalities, then that IS caring about men's personalities.

If you don't want to date (be in a relationship with) a foid who doesn't fuck men with bad personalities, then that IS caring about men's personalities.
Isn't that like saying "if you wouldn't date a foid with a dog, then you care about dogs"?

Isn't that like saying "if you wouldn't date a foid with a dog, then you care about dogs"?
Yes, in the sense of "caring" meaning "having an emotional reaction to", regardless of whether it's positive or negative.

"Regarding" rather than "loving", since 'caring' can be used a couple different ways.

Kind of like in Magnolia how Travolta's char keeps whining about drop-kicking the dogs if they come near him. Someone who didn't care about dogs wouldn't react positively or negatively, he would be neutral.

Yes, in the sense of "caring" meaning "having an emotional reaction to", regardless of whether it's positive or negative.

"Regarding" rather than "loving", since 'caring' can be used a couple different ways.

Kind of like in Magnolia how Travolta's char keeps whining about drop-kicking the dogs if they come near him. Someone who didn't care about dogs wouldn't react positively or negatively, he would be neutral.
I don't like chads who fuck our looksmatches, the only way I'll stop hating them is when they stop, and foids who chase them instead of their looksmatches during their prime years are sluts.

foids who chase them instead of their looksmatches during their prime years are sluts.
Shouldn't we just be calling them hypergamists? It feels like you're trying to redefine what slut means.

Females dating beyond their looksmatch is painful as shit, but if some 5'0" girl falls for some 6'6" guy and stays a virgin and only fucks him after marriage, and stays faithful to him the rest of her life... only having sex for the purpose of procreation...

I will rage, but I can't really describe that behavior as sluttiness.

Females dating beyond their looksmatch is painful as shit, but if some 5'0" girl falls for some 6'6" guy and stays a virgin and only fucks him after marriage, and stays faithful to him the rest of his life...

I will rage, but I can't really describe that behavior as sluttiness.
If it works out that way for her, and she only has sex with him her entire life, then I wouldn't call her a slut. But 99% of the time they screw up with one chad, then try another, then another, until they become used and can't pairbond with their looksmatches. I don't mind whatever word you use for those types of foids as long as the point gets across that they're useless for long term relationships with their looksmatches.

99% of the time they screw up with one chad,
then try another,
then another,
until they become used and can't pairbond with their looksmatches.
That is a problem... though we should keep in mind that some % of the time, fault might lie more heavily with deceptive lying chads.

More often than not it's the foid deceiving themself and assuming motives that Chad never promised, I imagine.

You think that's something like 10/90?

I don't mind whatever word you use for those types of foids as long as the point gets across that they're useless for long term relationships with their looksmatches.
Perhaps "overbonded" ?

That is a problem... though we should keep in mind that some % of the time, fault might lie more heavily with deceptive lying chads.

More often than not it's the foid deceiving themself and assuming motives that Chad never promised, I imagine.

You think that's something like 10/90?
I don't care what the chad promises them. I don't have sympathy for gullible low iq sluts. I wouldn't want one to be the mother of my kids.

I don't have sympathy for gullible low iq sluts.
I wouldn't want one to be the mother of my kids.
So you think we should apply 'slut' not just when women willingly engage in degeneracy, but also when they don't willingly do so?

Women who are tricked are basically not giving informed consent, so it's tantamount to saying all women who are raped are sluts, IMO. I think there's a problem with that.

Children are also gullible but would you feel right calling a prepubescent girl who consents to sex in response to false promises a slut too? I wouldn't.

So you think we should apply 'slut' not just when women willingly engage in degeneracy, but also when they don't willingly do so?
If they fall for the same trick more than once, then they're retarded sluts who wasted their prime years being dumb chad chasing whores. I won't feel sorry for them the same way I won't feel sorry for a dumbass who loses all his money in bad investments over and over.
Women who are tricked are basically not giving informed consent, so it's tantamount to saying all women who are raped are sluts, IMO. I think there's a problem with that.
Is a man tricked into consent when he has sex with a foid whose intention is to cuck him and not love him? If a man keeps going after foids who keep manipulating him then he's a retarded cuck, not a rape victim we should feel sorry for. Same with sluts who are easily manipulated by chads.
Children are also gullible but would you feel right calling a prepubescent girl who consents to sex in response to false promises a slut too? I wouldn't.
Foids are adults, not 8 year olds, but maybe we should start treating them that way.

Last edited:
Is a man tricked into consent when he has sex with a foid whose intention is to cuck him and not love him?
If he believes she will love him, then yes. Though that could be more about him actively tricking himself than her actively tricking him. Depends on behaviors.

If he goes after foids who keep manipulating him then he's a retarded cuck, not a rape victim we should feel sorry for.
I can still feel sorry for idiots who don't learn from their mistakes.

If they learn from their mistakes and improve themselves then what is there even to feel sorry for? they leveled up.

The ones who don't improve from their suffering are the most pitiful, surely?

If he believes she will love him, then yes. Though that could be more about him actively tricking himself than her actively tricking him. Depends on behaviors.
Of course she knows she's tricking him, or she would be honest and tell him shes cucking him. The chads can be manipulating the dumb whores the same way.
If they learn from their mistakes and improve themselves then what is there even to feel sorry for? they leveled up.
I don't care what a 30+ year old almost infertile rostie that can't pair bond with her looksmatch finally realized. I want a foid whose smart from the beginning. It's also bad to reward used whores for their dumb behaviors, that will teach the young foids they can make the same mistakes and a low iq cuck will always forgive them. Those chad chasing whores are the cause of our inceldom, so they must never be forgiven. Jfl at trying to be monogamous with a chad chasing whore. Jfl even more if she's over 30 and you're betabuxxing her while being denied sex from her the majority of the time.
The ones who don't improve from their suffering are the most pitiful, surely?
Once a foid wasted her youth and fertility chasing chad dick and ruining her pair bonding abilities there's no improving.

she's openly admitting lying about rape. isn't this reportable?

Of course she knows she's tricking him, or she would be honest and tell him shes cucking him.
I'm distinguishing active trickery (telling a guy you're not fucking other guys) from passive trickery (simply not mentioning you're fucking guys and letting a guy imagine you're faithful to him when you never promised it)

I want a foid whose smart from the beginning.
Is this irony?

I'm distinguishing active trickery (telling a guy you're not fucking other guys) from passive trickery (simply not mentioning you're fucking guys and letting a guy imagine you're faithful to him when you never promised it)
Most of the time they will lie whenever the cuck asks, so eventually he'll give up asking. Cucks might also be afraid to ask in order not to insult their cheating wives.
Is this irony?
No, why?

Most of the time they will lie whenever the cuck asks, so eventually he'll give up asking.
Cucks might also be afraid to ask in order not to insult their cheating wives.
They're definitely afraid to ask, thus they don't even have to lie.

"who is smart from the beginning" is abbreviated "who's"
Mistakes when complaining about low IQ seems ironic.
I've done it too.

They're definitely afraid to ask, thus they don't even have to lie.
If they're afraid to ask that means the foid is using their fear to manipulate them into getting away with cheating, and not having to lie about it.
Plus I bet the majority of the cases the husband asks and the foid flat out lies, or would lie if she's asked. Only low iq cucks from movies would be so naive to never ask if they're being cheated on, especially if they're being denied sex.
"who is smart from the beginning" is abbreviated "who's"
Mistakes when complaining about low IQ seems ironic.
I've done it too.
I'm not a grammar nazi, that doesn't mean I'm low iq. I'm probably way smarter than you in math. Sluts who let themselves be used by chads are the lowest iq though.

If they're afraid to ask that means the foid is using their fear to manipulate them
That's also a 2-issue system, you could have foids actively propagating fear (probably most of them) or some who don't try but males are just passively fearful of offending because of culture in general.

I bet the majority of the cases the husband asks and the foid flat out lies,
or would lie if she's asked.
I agree that majority of foids would lie if asked, but I think majority aren't asked.

Only low iq cucks from movies would be so naive to never ask if they're being cheated on, especially if they're being denied sex.
I don't know if it's necessarily low IQ. In my case, I would just assume a foid would lie anyway, so asking her would be pointless. Maybe high-empathy guys will ask to gauge reactions but I suck at that.

I'm not a grammar nazi, that doesn't mean I'm low iq.
I'm probably way smarter than you in math.
Probably, I still need to do a refresher on gr12 shit.

That's also a 2-issue system, you could have foids actively propagating fear (probably most of them) or some who don't try but males are just passively fearful of offending because of culture in general.
The majority of foids that cheat are the dishonst type, who use their husband's fear against them or lie, so that makes them rapists for not asking their husband's consent to have sex with a cheater in the beginning.
I agree that majority of foids would lie if asked, but I think majority aren't asked.
I think the majority are asked, especially these days. And if they're not asked but know they would lie if they were, that means they're as bad as the ones who did lie.
I don't know if it's necessarily low IQ. In my case, I would just assume a foid would lie anyway, so asking her would be pointless. Maybe high-empathy guys will ask to gauge reactions but I suck at that.
If you're betabuxxing a foid who is not giving you sex, and you suspect she'll lie if you ask if she cheats, and you're still with her then that's low iq.

Last edited:
If you're betabuxxing a foid who is not giving you sex,
and you suspect she'll lie if you ask if she cheats,
and you're still with her then that's low iq.
If you're not suspecting ALL foids of lying to you then that's low IQ.

Being with a foid despite the risk they might lie to you is an unavoidable part of being with a foid if you are smart.

No blind faith EVER.

But you shouldn't bux much.

If you're not suspecting ALL foids of lying to you then that's low IQ.

Being with a foid despite the risk they might lie to you is an unavoidable part of being with a foid if you are smart.

No blind faith EVER.

But you shouldn't bux much.
If all foids are liars then there's no reason to feel bad for them when they get lied to by chads. The only thing I'd try to aim for with a used foid over 30 is a non-betabuxxing, non-cohabitating relationship. If she's rich and wants me to live in her house for free I might consider that too. The only foids worth betabuxxing are teenage virgins, or possibly early 20's depending on their history.

If all foids are liars then there's no reason to feel bad for them when they get lied to by chads. The only thing I'd try to aim for with a used foid over 30 is a non-betabuxxing, non-cohabitating relationship. If she's rich and wants me to live in her house for free I might consider that too. The only foids worth betabuxxing are teenage virgins, or possibly early 20's depending on their history.
I didn't say all foids are liars, just that lying is frequent enough you should always be suspicious of it.

I didn't say all foids are liars, just that lying is frequent enough you should always be suspicious of it.
I am suspicious, that's why it takes a lot for a foid to gain my trust. The closer to 30 and the more dicks she's had, the harder it will be to trust her.

I am suspicious, that's why it takes a lot for a foid to gain my trust.
The closer to 30 and the more dicks she's had, the harder it will be to trust her.
My problem is my inherent wiring/conditioning is just 100% bluepilled and emotionally I trust foids somewhat implicitly and want to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So they have trust by default, meaning I actually have to consciously remind myself not to trust them and constantly reinforce that as a safety mechanism.

I guess if she did something to demonstrate selflessness like leap in front of a bullet for me, I wouldn't feel compelled to remind myself so much.

I guess if she did something to demonstrate selflessness like leap in front of a bullet for me, I wouldn't feel compelled to remind myself so much.
Another way a foid can help prove she can be trusted is if she's richer than you and doesn't expect you to pay for anything.

Another way a foid can help prove she can be trusted is if she's richer than you and doesn't expect you to pay for anything.
True. Though at the same time, I know a foid will want to trust me, so she'll want me to be richer and earn her trust that way =/

True. Though at the same time, I know a foid will want to trust me, so she'll want me to be richer and earn her trust that way =/
She can already trust that you're not going anywhere because you're a non-chad. She has way more reason to prove her commitment to you than you do to her.

She can already trust that you're not going anywhere because you're a non-chad.
She has way more reason to prove her commitment to you than you do to her.
Good point. Though many will try to twist it like "all guys cheat" or "guys have cheated on me" even though she's talking about chad and not me

Good point. Though many will try to twist it like "all guys cheat" or "guys have cheated on me" even though she's talking about chad and not me
That's when you explain to her the difference between a chad and a non-chad. You'll open her eyes to the blackpill and help her come to terms with her hypergamous mentality, and try to break her out of it so she can pair bond with you if she's not too old.

The fate of a sub8, it's almost like it's better not to get laid.