Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I didn't realize how bad things are until I participated in the survey

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★

Not even joking :\

Do they ask for dick size while they're at it? Din check

All of that information will be put to use elsewhere.

just dox yourself bro

I never consent to data gathering. But also do not condemn those who choose to.

Do they ask for dick size while they're at it? Din check
All of that information will be put to use elsewhere.
just dox yourself bro
I never consent to data gathering. But also do not condemn those who choose to.

You guys are coping hard if you think anyone cares about random incels on the internet (or anywhere else actually)

You guys are coping hard if you think anyone cares about random incels on the internet (or anywhere else actually)

Then not having my information won't matter.

Apparently there are a bazillion groups and "journalists" spending millions of dollars and thousands of hours studying millions and millions of ramblings from a few hundreds low status men living in mum basements. Go figure. Also automatic A for foids PhD thesis when they lie and insult us.

Apparently there are a bazillion groups and "journalists" spending millions of dollars and thousands of hours studying millions and millions of ramblings from a few hundreds low status men living in mum basements. Go figure. Also automatic A for foids PhD thesis when they lie and insult us.
They are the most bizarre types of people I have ever seen. Why the actual fuck would anyone even be this obsessed over people who are venting on obscure forums on the internet? And what “data” would they want to collect? Why do they even care?