Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I discovered my old incel blog...

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
This is from ten years ago. I was studying pure mathematics at a university I ended up flunking out from. I was so isolated there and also too low IQ for pure maths.

The blog has only a few entries -- this was the era before blackpill thinking became more widespread (2008). I was still immersed in PUA forums and still believed that, through willpower, I could get a girlfriend.

https://shesaidno.wordpress.com/

God damn, funny ass title for a blog too, but unfortunately I've forgotten the log in details. And yes, a Bosnian girl did really give me indications of interest but I was too inexperienced to do anything about it. My life hasn't gotten better.

I distinctly remember stumbling on PUAHATE around that era a couple of times and finding it amusing but back then I still had hope.

If you have gotten looks of interest before then you probably still have a chance