Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dislike how people aren't polite

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I always try to be as polite as possible meanwhile everyone else is just rude and mean. I've let people hit me before and I apologized after they beat me. How am I such a gentleman and everyone else is so rude?

i dislike made up politeness and social façade, I'd rather foid say what they really mean and not give incels hopium

i dislike made up politeness and social façade, I'd rather foid say what they really mean and not give incels hopium
You can be polite and honest tbh.

I always try to be as polite as possible meanwhile everyone else is just rude and mean. I've let people hit me before and I apologized after they beat me. How am I such a gentleman and everyone else is so rude?

I hate unpolite people too, politeness is usually a male-only thing, but not all men are polite. I'd say 50% of men and 0% of toilets are polite.

It's not a façade, it's a personality type. A lot of us people actually like being polite to others and feel grateful when it's reimbursed.

I hate unpolite people too, politeness is usually a male-only thing, but not all men are polite. I'd say 50% of men and 0% of toilets are polite.

It's not a façade, it's a personality type. A lot of us people actually like being polite to others and feel grateful when it's reimbursed.
Polite men are better friends than the overly flamboyantly masculine men.

Men usually act rude and mean because they want to impress females. Females like brutes, thugs, bullies.

They’re only nice to people who they feel deserve it:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. Subhumans like us don’t deserve to be treated nice so we don’t get treated nice
Funny how the only criteria for being treated nice is looking nice. Shows you how mindless and shallow the normie animal is.

if I’m around other incels / old peopel they don’t bully me as soon as the normies come around . It’s immediately bullying
I've noticed that too. Incels turn against incels for normie validation. Absolutely brutal.

Don't be a simple gentleman.
Be the supreme one. :feelsthink:

Nigga cock nigga fokk nigga extreme large gunner shoots ya in yar darn faceo! Dayum! Nigga! Fuckilnyou bitchazzzz

Nigga cock nigga fokk nigga extreme large gunner shoots ya in yar darn faceo! Dayum! Nigga! Fuckilnyou bitchazzzz
Sorry, I don't speak monkey.

Fr fr no cap?
Istock 183380744

That might be true tbh, but I also get really sadistic sometimes. It depends.
What's your thought process though? How do you apologize after someone hits you? What's going on in your head?

For example most people's automatic response would be something similar to the following.

*This guy just hit me*

*I'm angry*

*You're fucking dead*

What's your thought process?

What's your thought process though? How do you apologize after someone hits you? What's going on in your head?

For example most people's automatic response would be something similar to the following.

*This guy just hit me*

*I'm angry*

*You're fucking dead*

What's your thought process?
*This guy hit me
*If I hit him back I'll be in trouble
*He's superior to me
*If I surrender to him maybe he'll like me and I'll become popular with his friends.

Sounds faggy but it's not. Unfortunately my character has become submissive from all the bullying throughout the years.

*This guy hit me
*If I hit him back I'll be in trouble
*He's superior to me
*If I surrender to him maybe he'll like me and I'll become popular with his friends.

Sounds faggy but it's not. Unfortunately my character has become submissive from all the bullying throughout the years.
You should sign up for boxing classes and beat the shit out of some people in competitions. I think it would be very helpful for you.

You should sign up for boxing classes and beat the shit out of some people in competitions. I think it would be very helpful for you.
I might just gotta conquer social anxiety. Do you box?

I might just gotta conquer social anxiety. Do you box?
Yeah. I'm a naturally violent person & it's fun to hit people. Don't want to go to prison though so I box instead.

You know how you get beat up?

Same thing, but you get to fight back in a fair 1v1 environment.
Sounds based. Are you muscular or do you just gotta be average?

Luckily I’ve never been in a situation where someone has hit or punched me. But if you’re at the point where you don’t do anything even if they hit you, you need to work on self confidence and gain some muscle. Have you gone to the gym?

Luckily I’ve never been in a situation where someone has hit or punched me. But if you’re at the point where you don’t do anything even if they hit you, you need to work on self confidence and gain some muscle. Have you gone to the gym?
I've tried but because of a condition I can't gain muscle very easily without spending money.

Sounds based. Are you muscular or do you just gotta be average?
I lift but sheer strength isn't really important for boxing.

That said, you should still do some strength training. Learning some grappling to complement your boxing would be smart too.

I lift but sheer strength isn't really important for boxing.

That said, you should still do some strength training. Learning some grappling to complement your boxing would be smart too.
How many matches have you won?

How many matches have you won?
Over 30 in amateur bouts.

I've only won a single competition in the 4 years that I've boxed though. I'm more of a brawler that goes for KO's so technical boxers that can outlast me usually win by decision. I've never been defeated by KO. Only decision.

Over 30 in amateur bouts.

I've only won a single competition in the 4 years that I've boxed though. I'm more of a brawler that goes for KO's so technical boxers that can outlast me usually win by decision. I've never been defeated by KO. Only decision.
Based. What do other people think about this? You get any attention?