Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I dislike incels because they hate their lives"

Of course we hate our lives.

It's not up to us, it's up to femoids. Because of them we can't be happy. :feelsrope:

Just be happy and enjoy living in a hellish world where things beyond your control determine most of your life before you are even born. You could be born in some shitty African village and die at the ripe age of 12 while being raped to death and eaten alive by some local vodoo nigger warlord, or you could literally be the same person conceptually born to Joe Biden and snort cocaine from underaged prostitutes ass all life with no consequences.

Yes, just accept a world like this and be happy about it. Only NPCs can manage that.

The only ways to remove incels from this planet:
1- Make the dating market fair (impossible)
2- Prevent incels from being born in the first place
3- Invent trans-humanist mega-copes
Expand on 3?

View attachment 984684

This person person dislikes incels. Why? Incels hate their lives and have a negative attitutde? So they just should just be happy and enjoy life bro! Brb going to be happy and enjoy my shitty life, that has nothing going for it at all. I will own nothing and be happy!

This person would be happy if all incels were removed from this planet because incels toxic. Well, I think all women should be genocide because they have a negative perception of short ugly brown men like me. What's the difference in those two statements? What makes the first socially acceptable and the second one worthy of life in prison?

So incels are angry and hate their life because of how society views them (due to factors outside of their control) and woud like some love, because of this incels are bad. So obviously the solution to that is just be happy theory. Guys, just be happy and enjoy life guys, it's easy. Also, if you are not happy you need to be killed.
What tihs person doesn't understand is that most people improve their lives to be in a relationship