Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I dislike incels because they hate their lives"

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★

This person person dislikes incels. Why? Incels hate their lives and have a negative attitutde? So they just should just be happy and enjoy life bro! Brb going to be happy and enjoy my shitty life, that has nothing going for it at all. I will own nothing and be happy!

This person would be happy if all incels were removed from this planet because incels toxic. Well, I think all women should be genocide because they have a negative perception of short ugly brown men like me. What's the difference in those two statements? What makes the first socially acceptable and the second one worthy of life in prison?

So incels are angry and hate their life because of how society views them (due to factors outside of their control) and woud like some love, because of this incels are bad. So obviously the solution to that is just be happy theory. Guys, just be happy and enjoy life guys, it's easy. Also, if you are not happy you need to be killed.

Last edited:
Shes basically saying that incels should take one for the team and be happy despite having legitimate reasons not to be. These people know we have legitimate issues they just want us to shut up about it.

The only ways to remove incels from this planet:
1- Make the dating market fair (impossible)
2- Prevent incels from being born in the first play
3- Invent trans-humanism mega-copes
Just put everyone who is not happy in death camps bro. @based_meme
We have reached 1984 levels, thought unthinkable.

Theres nothing to like about this shitty life and this guy hates us because we remind him how sad and pointless is his life also. He should rope tbh.

Shes basically saying that incels should take one for the team and be happy despite having legitimate reasons not to be. These people know we have legitimate issues they just want us to shut up about it.

Theres nothing to like about this shitty life and this guy hates us because we remind him how sad and pointless is his life also. He should rope tbh.
Based

dumb whore
she thinks everyone grew up in the same way she did

What a profound reasoning. The whole text was bunch of down syndrome conformistic diarrhea

You didn't show enough enthusiasm for 2030 Agenda in your posts. I think you need to visit reeducation camp, comrade.

Just be happy without having your basic psychological need of finding love bro.

no happiness for my subhuman looks now fuck off tranny tears

:feelsclown:

Until we reach the technological milestone of commonplace genetic engineering and, as a world society, overcome the necessary ethical and structural hurdles of integrating and utilizing this technology on a mass scale, then there will always be some number of us greater than zero that exist in the world.

John 12:25 (Tree of Life version)

"He who loves his life will lose it, and the one who hates his life in this world will keep it forever."

Lonely virgins need to be removed from this planet, but not all the serial killers and thugs that foids worship

All foids dislike us

View attachment 984684

This person person dislikes incels. Why? Incels hate their lives and have a negative attitutde? So they just should just be happy and enjoy life bro! Brb going to be happy and enjoy my shitty life, that has nothing going for it at all. I will own nothing and be happy!

This person would be happy if all incels were removed from this planet because incels toxic. Well, I think all women should be genocide because they have a negative perception of short ugly brown men like me. What's the difference in those two statements? What makes the first socially acceptable and the second one worthy of life in prison?

So incels are angry and hate their life because of how society views them (due to factors outside of their control) and woud like some love, because of this incels are bad. So obviously the solution to that is just be happy theory. Guys, just be happy and enjoy life guys, it's easy. Also, if you are not happy you need to be killed.
Just be happy and enjoy living in a hellish world where things beyond your control determine most of your life before you are even born. You could be born in some shitty African village and die at the ripe age of 12 while being raped to death and eaten alive by some local vodoo nigger warlord, or you could literally be the same person conceptually born to Joe Biden and snort cocaine from underaged prostitutes ass all life with no consequences.

Yes, just accept a world like this and be happy about it. Only NPCs can manage that.

The only ways to remove incels from this planet:
1- Make the dating market fair (impossible)
2- Prevent incels from being born in the first place
3- Invent trans-humanist mega-copes
4 - Marxism-Rodgerism is the answer:

- sex becomes illegal
- state-assigned robot-girlfriends to all males.
- all foids are put in a coma and tended by robot nurses in deep underground breeding barns.

In a sense all males become incels due to lack of bio-cunt, in another sense no male is incel due to access to cybercunny. This is a dialectic of the Marxist-Rodgerist society.

>>I want incels to be happy
>>incels should be exterminated from this planet like the jews

View attachment 984684

This is their dirty tactics
They have self-absorbed lives who have everything handed to them
They think they know everything
Until an incel comes with a personal issue that has a real cause (looks)
They have no response, because they know what we are saying is true
*Cognitive Dissonance activates*
They get hostile
And then suddenly blame it on our fucking attitudes
Loving women has done us no favor
Chad can be misogynistic, antifeminist doesn't matter

"People who are suffering are sad and angry and I just can't stand that!"

You know, I like the internet but I wish it wouldn't connect me to these amoral scum creatures indirectly. I dislike people enough already, this is only making it worse.

There's no way somebody actually wrote this unironically, right:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:? This has got to be bait written by someone from here, right:feelsrope::feelsrope:?

View attachment 984684

What an amazing reason

More useless psycho babble from Jewreddit

You're not entitled to positivity from depressed people.

1) Assuming we all hate our lives. I don't.

2) Assuming relationships are only for people who are already happy, which is obviously not all.

You hate your life too? Okay puta. Kill yourself. Some of us will not fall for the propoganda.
If you really hated life you could be living better than almost all the nations of the world, cause you uploaded yourself crying on YouTube with a GoFundMe link below.

View attachment 984684

If they want to remove incels from this planet look into the cause of ostication and outcastness and also social dominant hierarchies

I cannot believe these people are real.

I wouldn't hate my life if people actually wanted to spend time with me.

View attachment 984684

We don't even have to bother anyone, our mere existence makes them hates us, you can't makes this up boyos

There's no way somebody actually wrote this unironically, right:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:? This has got to be bait written by someone from here, right:feelsrope::feelsrope:?
I just realized the guy who wrote it (chessman) was the admin behind r/lonely_men (a semi-sort of blackpilled sub I used to participate in a few years back before it got nuked like every other place) and I’m not kidding when I say this, but he is a SEVERELY autistic and disturbed individual. Do yourself a favor, and don’t go near his account. I actually feel bad for him. I don’t think he’s just there mentally and he’s in his 30s too and only recently lost his virginity. It’s unwise to take anything he says seriously. You’d THINK he’s trolling but he is just mentally disabled.

Last edited:
I just realized the guy who wrote it (chessman) was the admin behind r/lonely_men (a semi-sort of blackpilled sub I used to participate in a few years back before it got nuked like every other place) and I’m not kidding when I say this, but he is a SEVERELY autistic and disturbed individual. Do yourself a favor, and don’t go near his account. I actually feel bad for him. I don’t think he’s just there mentally and he’s in his 30s too and only recently lost his virginity. It’s unwise to take anything he says seriously. You’d THINK he’s trolling but he is just mentally disabled.
Ah, I see. Damn, that's actually a bit sad, this dude must be completely destroyed mentally, to a level much beyond that just caused by his mental disabilities, to be capable of this levels of delusion:fuk:.

We never hated women, we rather loved them and got rejected over and over again. So yes I hate that part of my life and I regret that I’m not deemed good enough by women, but that doesn’t mean I hate life itself at all. It is a humiliating pain that many get deeply hurt by, and it is the only pain that a man could never embrace to anybody, that’s what makes it all so hard to suffer and find a healthy way of suffering.

People like that Reddit user don’t know the pain, yet they speak as if incels were just a mere punching bag.

I think this is how all normies think. Nobody wants to be around someone who is constantly depressed.

I promise to leave all my incel ideologies behind if she allows me to creampie her

Jokes aside, the real joke here is on her since I am sure 70% of males are incels at this point

THEY SHOULD JUST BE HAPPY AND ENJOY IT

Imagine if someone told black people to shut up about the racism they face and just be happy despite whatever happens to them. No normie will ever dare to say this.

They all want us to sit down and take it.

Normscum are haters for a joke on social media, the marginalised groups are those who are truly allowed to hate as it'll be the fuel for them to prosper don't let bluepilled people say "hating makes you into a horrible person"

Fuck this normie/foid. They are the reason we are incels.

Just worship women or die theory. Its actually the only thing she said the entire post. With a carefully constructed word salad/play.

But she would deny it veementely, cause at the end of the day, she still is a foid.

They love accusing us of being lying and cunning/manipulative when thats all they ever do. Even if that was the case, and we actually were all those things, they could be the better person and do the opposite, but no.

They're too much of agreeable cowards to do just that. Actually, scratch it. The thought doesnt even crosses their peanut brains.

"Accuse them of what you are, call them of what you do" its their orthodoxical bible.

I am no longer incel. I am now happycel and you guys should be too